Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

i kinda wish the mavs stuck with that jersey it is timeless... i am referring to that kidd jersey... the home especially was great... they coulda been like the bulls, celtics, spurs and blazers who stuck to the same exact jersey every year and it would be perfectly fine...obviously all the teams altered the jersey slightly but you catch my drift

Last edited:
AYO WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE MITCHELL AND NESS? STOP ****ING PLAYING AND RELEASE THE AUTHENTIC NAVY ROCKETS PINSTRIPE SHORTS YOU COWARDS. THESE ARE SO TRASH.

love the sales at Oneness but what's up with their logic of limiting 2 items per order. Seems like they don't want customers to buy more contrary to any business objective

I bet folks were buying things up at 60% then flipping them for a profit.

If I get 60% off dons and sell them on ebay for 300 I'm winning.

The exclusion is off on the Cowboys, Patriots and Steelers don's.

Last edited:
I bet folks were buying things up at 60% then flipping them for a profit.

If I get 60% off dons and sell them on ebay for 300 I'm winning.

The exclusion is off on the Cowboys, Patriots and Steelers don's.
honestly, good luck moving those dons on ebay for $300. Most people will not be spending that much on shorts. I have Dons but i'm also frugal AF so $160 is my price point thanks to ONeness.

honestly, good luck moving those dons on ebay for $300. Most people will not be spending that much on shorts. I have Dons but i'm also frugal AF so $160 is my price point thanks to ONeness.

That 60% is the standard but between eBay and other selling platforms, some folks might might pay 300.

We know resellers take any profit. Hell 160 and sell for 250 is good enough for some resellers.

AYO WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE MITCHELL AND NESS? STOP ****ING PLAYING AND RELEASE THE AUTHENTIC NAVY ROCKETS PINSTRIPE SHORTS YOU COWARDS. THESE ARE SO TRASH.

:lol: that patch looks like a Blue Eyes White Dragon

d9v6xhg-891bc94c-8760-46a5-a3ed-0e48e375e535.jpg

NBA's 50th anniversary gear became a classic (not to mention on alot of past and present legends' rookie year of 1996).

However, NBA's 75th anniversary overlay was def not marketed, nor designed well.

I'd like a few simple things to be released - basic nike dri-fit tee with the diamond logo in center. Sucker for league stuff

I hope to finally wear these two jerseys when we're in sunny seasons again since I got the shoes I wanted to wear them with last weekend.

I sure as hell am glad I get to maintain my F Adidas stance with these XIII! 😎
I refuse to get re-released Adidas that Kobe Bryant wore, albeit without the branding and logos tied to him.
IMG_5814.JPG
IMG_5815.JPG

I like the idea of substituting these XIII for some piece of 💩 Adidas with that 1998 NBA All-Star Game Kobe jersey since Michael Jordan wore the XIII in that Game and that whole season.

!!!!

But i already know theyll prob be hard to get 😕

They were a hassle in 2011 from what I remember. I had to cop them a half size up because my size was sold out and they fit a bit big. They were either $225 or $250 at the time as well. But hopefully they bring them back at some point again.

They were a hassle in 2011 from what I remember. I had to cop them a half size up because my size was sold out and they fit a bit big. They were either $225 or $250 at the time as well. But hopefully they bring them back at some point again.
I recall it being relatively easy, pretty sure got mine on big discount too. Gonna have to re up on another pair, idk how much life mine has left. Pearl pair is a cop as well.

Back
Top Bottom