Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

preferences in thr

NFL Authentics? Considering the McNair Titans jersey and from pictures it seems like the sleeves are really long which just looks odd when

‘98 finals MJ arrived, $175 after taxes shipped from eBay
475175A1-CD68-4D16-8F83-6D003C60AE5A.jpeg
is that a stain next to the 2? or just picture artifacts....?

I have those shorts and I would personally wait for a restock. It's not that it's a bad pair, it's just that they could be had on discount.

I think the only ones I ever paid retail were the heat and home Bulls

Haven't seen those ASG shorts in a minute. I got mine off ebay for a steal, but they haven't been around for a very long time. Having the swingmans available only is a slap in the face.

Not all....

I haven't seen a restock of the Dodgers Darryl Strawberry ever....

And I'm mad that I bought mine during the jersey era and it's a size 5xl.
I mean, that was kind of a different era. Of this era, everything restocks eventually.

just picked up a Mets m&n jersey from around 2007ish. I’ll post pics when I get it. But took forever to find it in my size and it hasn’t restocked in a good 13 years or so.

Current stuff and stuff from the last few years I would expect inevitable restocks on. But stuff from the early to mid 2000’s, a lot of stuff will likely never get re released. Hell there’s a bunch of stuff from those years that the current heads who own m&n likely don’t even know the company once made lol.

I wonder why Mitchell and Ness went from that traditional straight cut shape like the Shaq above to what they do now which gets slim in the middle then flares back out at the bottom.. It's even more evident on any jersey with pinstripes or side details. Not everyone got an adonis-like figure :rofl:

It’s hit or miss with asking the seller to sell outside of eBay.

If they’re capable of leaving a means of contacting them outside of eBay and doing it discreetly to where it won’t get flagged by eBay, then by all means I’m with it as a seller. But when they make it too obvious in the messages, I usually ignore it. eBay has shut seller accounts down in the past over that, so I’m not going to say anything in an eBay message which could hurt me. But **** those seller fees to be honest.

Both as a seller and a buyer. I found the other person’s Instagram by randomly looking up their username to see if it was similar to their eBay name, and hit them up on there and was been able to work deals out that way which was a win win.

I'm so glad I held out waiting for a discount bigger than 15% on the McNair Titans jersey. They dropped the 'new release' tag from it as of today and the 30% code works!

Back
Top Bottom