Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I agree with peeps stating that the current production of Mitchell & Ness authentic jerseys have been predicated on fashion the last several years because the shape and cut of the NBA jerseys deviate from the form of a game jersey making them look more like street clothes. The shape and cut on the NBA jerseys made during the early 2000s looked like game jerseys.

And the current execution on the mesh doesn't look like a game jersey at all. The mesh material on the jerseys made during the early 2000s also resembled game jerseys.

The real bad thing about them favoring fashion is that they literally ran with it by making those dumb premium gold jerseys of Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant and trying to pass them off as authentic with a higher price. It will always irk me that they fabricated a color that was never officially worn by those players. They basically contradicted the concept of authentic with those jerseys by making up stuff.

The company pretty much fell off once Peter Capolino sold it during the 2000s.

I agree with peeps stating that the current production of Mitchell & Ness authentic jerseys have been predicated on fashion the last several years because the shape and cut of the NBA jerseys deviate from the form of a game jersey making them look more like street clothes. The shape and cut on the NBA jerseys made during the early 2000s looked like game jerseys.

And the current execution on the mesh doesn't look like a game jersey at all. The mesh material on the jerseys made during the early 2000s also resembled game jerseys.

The real bad thing about them favoring fashion is that they literally ran with it by making those dumb premium gold jerseys of Michael Jordan & Kobe Bryant and trying to pass them off as authentic with a higher price. It will always irk me that they fabricated a color that was never officially worn by those players. They basically contradicted the concept of authentic with those jerseys by making up stuff.

but here we are in 2022.....

Apparently there’s a sale at the flagship store tomorrow; 40%. They do phone orders. Imma see if I can use that on JDs but will likely just cop some shorts.

Seen that flagship store post. Tempting but this NFL playoffs has done a number on my wallet purchasing tickets to all these 49er games.

I need home and road Kareem Laker authentics in my life at some point though.

Those gold “premium” authentic jerseys were asinine and complete 💩. Should have never been re-created after the initial Champion replica renditions.

Mitchell and Ness is too focused on trying to be fashionable rather than making quality sports memorabilia and jerseys we desire.

Their lack of awareness can be seen in their numerous gimmicky swingman collections released time and time again.

Their lack of attention to detail and lack of care can be seen jersey after jersey where they stupidly offer authentics with inaccuracies and cookie-cutter coke bottle shaped jerseys that are made for

1643160072952.jpeg

Not to mention they cut corners by using incorrect font size. They use one size across the board for all sizes made instead of increasing name and numbers, all they do is increase the jersey fabric to accommodate bigger sized jerseys.

(Examples are from eBay auctions)

A1E7809B-000A-4986-BC17-C9DF72D3A4EA.jpeg
DCF089D0-70CC-4823-AA21-D7918BFFD148.jpeg

Man why can't they put the grey Georgetown Iverson up, flagship only my behind
It's even on the Australian M&N web site, they just never have decent sales

Thanks.

Too bad M&N charges for tax and shipping again.

I was able to buy the Iverson Nuggets with the discount even though it's marked as an "Exclusive".

Also got the penny usa away. I was meaning to get this during the Black Friday sale.
If you do a phone order to the flagship they don’t charge tax. That is if they have what you’re looking for.

not even mad I didn't wait for the 40%.... now those Knicks shorts I wanted are sold out in my size... but the white pair still available... I kinda want that bulls jacket but I'll sit this one out lol

Those gold “premium” authentic jerseys were asinine and complete 💩. Should have never been re-created after the initial Champion replica renditions.

Mitchell and Ness is too focused on trying to be fashionable rather than making quality sports memorabilia and jerseys we desire.

Their lack of awareness can be seen in their numerous gimmicky swingman collections released time and time again.

Their lack of attention to detail and lack of care can be seen jersey after jersey where they stupidly offer authentics with inaccuracies and cookie-cutter coke bottle shaped jerseys that are made for

1643160072952.jpeg

Not to mention they cut corners by using incorrect font size. They use one size across the board for all sizes made instead of increasing name and numbers, all they do is increase the jersey fabric to accommodate bigger sized jerseys.

(Examples are from eBay auctions)

A1E7809B-000A-4986-BC17-C9DF72D3A4EA.jpeg
DCF089D0-70CC-4823-AA21-D7918BFFD148.jpeg
Lol that bottom Kobe used to be mine.

Got through right around 10:08 Eastern. Had to call about 3 times to get through. Picked up the white 1992 Eagles Cunningham and the white 1994 Cowboys Aikman.

Someone just told me on fb they closed
not even suprised.

for 10% differnce in price its not worth the hassle if it resulted in the store actually closing

I pull the trigger for the shaq blue lakers at 30%, and it went out of stock before this 40% sale. I'd try calling the store to see if they have it at the store for 40% but at this point..... eesh

Back
Top Bottom