Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

i still don't know how the nfl authentics fit 🤦🏿‍♂️, anyone have a picture of a xl jersey as a reference?
Do you have a authentic NBA jersey? to me chest diameter is the most important so me in 2xl with a comfortable room works the same in football jerseys as well.

Otherwise you'd have to wait till someone to provide measurements for certain models/teams to confirm.

Do you have a authentic NBA jersey? to me chest diameter is the most important so me in 2xl with a comfortable room works the same in football jerseys as well.

Otherwise you'd have to wait till someone to provide measurements for certain models/teams to confirm.
yeah, i have the iverson gt in a xl

i wanted to hold back but couldnt help but cop both those Knicks shorts... it was on sale and ive been wanting both for a minute... hopefully they ship both to me... the blue pair in small was out of stock yesterday then restocked so i copped and now its sold out again... i just hope my order is straight

i wanted to hold back but couldnt help but cop both those Knicks shorts... it was on sale and ive been wanting both for a minute... hopefully they ship both to me... the blue pair in small was out of stock yesterday then restocked so i copped and now its sold out again... i just hope my order is straight

If it’s something you’ve been really wanting for a while. The 30% is solid.

If it’s just something you would like to have, but it’s not a priority, I would hold out for more. That’s my rule of thumb with these sales and promos.

I wasn't holding back because of a higher discount... I just didn't want to cop more shorts but this was an exception since it's my favorite team... The main reason I was holding back is because I need to cop stuff for my new place and not more clothes lol

Do you need to size up for the D-Wade or is the difference in length insignificant?

I always wanted this jersey but the front looks like a square :stoneface:

I really want to buy them too but I'm not buying anymore from them since it's been over a month and they still haven't refunded me for an order

If it’s something you’ve been really wanting for a while. The 30% is solid.

If it’s just something you would like to have, but it’s not a priority, I would hold out for more. That’s my rule of thumb with these sales and promos.
M&N releases has been very sales numbers oriented but also super all over the place. so you really gotta get it while its good, depending on the jersey - also they have been trying to push retail on many 300$ items to 325$ like a creeper so def not a fan of that.

There are a few items that are retailed between 260-275 that I doubt would stay that same price when the next batch of stock comes through so take that into consideration.

Some players/teams gets swingmans and authentic and is distributed throughout retailers like fanatics (like magic johnson). Some feels like they are testing the waters by releasing a swingman (Kevin johnson suns purple old English "phoenix" text) but the authentic is NOWHERE in sight. Some they make both swingman AND authentics but the authentic I only see on M&N website like the blue lakers shaq (that I copped through this sale).

What are the sleeves like on the NFL Authentics? Considering the McNair Titans jersey and from pictures it seems like the sleeves are really long which just looks odd when there is no manufacturer logo to fill up the empty space.

The sleeves are stupidly cut too long.

Always go one size smaller than what you normally wear for the Mitchell & Ness NFL authentic jerseys. If you go with your normal size, the sleeves will most likely run past your elbows.

Not all....

I haven't seen a restock of the Dodgers Darryl Strawberry ever....

And I'm mad that I bought mine during the jersey era and it's a size 5xl.

Thanks for bringing up the Dodgers Darryl Strawberry jersey because I haven't seen it since the early 2000s during the apex of the throwback jersey fad.

The authentic versions of Strawberry that I've seen the last few years were the Mets batting practice jersey and the game jerseys. I believe they made home white and road gray for the Mets jerseys.

I still need to get my hands on a Jackie Robinson jersey

The road gray seems hard to find because I don't see too many retailers, online and land-based, carry it. I lucked out and found one in 2017.

Check the Fanatics sites because I believe they have the home jersey occasionally. I'm not sure about where you reside, so I wouldn't know if there's a Dodgers Clubhouse store in your vicinity. But they should have it since they're a Dodgers-based store. I got mine from there.

The sleeves are stupidly cut too long.

Always go one size smaller than what you normally wear for the Mitchell & Ness NFL authentic jerseys. If you go with your normal size, the sleeves will most likely run past your elbows.
Good to know for the future. I did order a large which is my usual size so I’m hoping it’s a good fit overall so I don’t have to worry about returning and rebuying without the discount. Or I could buy the medium as well and return which one doesn’t fit. The downside of not having a physical store to try on in person.

Another yard sale pick up, at this point, this is my Charizard. Have like 4 of these now.

Attachments

• 7F92967F-EFF8-4C3E-9391-34E40007B840.jpeg
    7F92967F-EFF8-4C3E-9391-34E40007B840.jpeg
    406.4 KB · Views: 313
Welp, put in my first Tru Customs order today. Thanks to you a-holes for posting his stuff and wish me luck with this rabbit hole. :rofl:

Good to know for the future. I did order a large which is my usual size so I’m hoping it’s a good fit overall so I don’t have to worry about returning and rebuying without the discount. Or I could buy the medium as well and return which one doesn’t fit. The downside of not having a physical store to try on in person.

You're good bro. I buy mine in my shirt size lol . But yea the sleeves are long fasho

Back
Top Bottom