Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I caved and ordered a black ray Lewis had one before and it was a nice jersey.

Plus the last few jerseys I tried to buy elsewhere the sellers cancelled or never shipped.

Thought shorts weren’t included!

Almost all of them are….but these. Did a bulk order with a friend, I was half asleep and realized these weren’t discounted on the order. :smh:

Have to call M&N tomorrow to cancel my order.

Attachments

• 77C70CC2-7EFB-4640-B2E5-F818B1BAB43F.png
    77C70CC2-7EFB-4640-B2E5-F818B1BAB43F.png
    192.6 KB · Views: 261
I tried calling throughout the day to get the Iverson Hoyas (blue or grey). It was unfortunate that I never got a live person. Hella busy versus other days vs. my past experience ordering via phone to the flagship store during a previous 40% store sale.

couldn’t eat on that 40% off ale due to me laying the bulk of my tuition up front.

Nonetheless I’m sure it’ll come around again soon. Lots of good stuff on the site. Glad I didn’t lay 370.09 for a Zo Miami heat back in 2020.

What time M&N customer service open? 12 noon? Trying to cancel my order before it ships

Nice! Ordered mine last weekend but it’s still in transit. Having it in hand, what are your overall thoughts on it?
I absolutely love it! Definitely a solid pickup for me. Weird I used shoprunner shipping, I ordered it yesterday and was delivered to me today in the Philly area. I was pleasantly surprised.

Back
Top Bottom