Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Been put in hold for about 45 mins
Oh wow. My call altogether was less than 15 mins. Was placed on hold for a few mins while they went to check sizes/availability. Otherwise it was pretty smooth. Hope you can get through and get what you are after.

If they were closed earlier they're open now.... just place an order for the Iverson Hoyas jersey

2XL only - they have these for $60 before fees

If they were closed earlier they're open now.... just place an order for the Iverson Hoyas jersey

Can confirm, dude on the phone was real chill and responsive - helped me reached to the person handling my online orders to try cancelling and instead helped me place an order with this sale, came out to a whopping 36$ cheaper.

Was it the grey authentic and how much was it total with shipping? That's the one I'm thinking of getting. Thanks!

Was it the grey authentic and how much was it total with shipping? That's the one I'm thinking of getting. Thanks!
Grey. They no longer have the blue.... also size XL is the largest not sure what the smallest is and $195 total

2XL only - they have these for $60 before fees

Thought shorts weren’t included!

40% off online too. the $10 s&h charge sucks but beats time/money driving 90 miles via nyc. just saying.
Honestly not terrible. Flagship charged $15 flat rate. Best bet is online if they have what you need and you don't have to pay tax. FS also doesn't accept returns on ph orders which can be a challenge given MN quality control issues.

finally got through and had zero of the baseball stuff i was looking for but said they're baseball shipment should be in sometime next month. Welp, money saved until then.

Changing from swingman’s to authentic’s so with that being said, anyone want these 2 pair? NWT Large….just $10(gift, pp) for shipping…PM me if interested
572CB7D0-2D25-41A4-93D4-1810D0F319BC.jpeg

Edit….gone

Last edited:
Clowns. called them yesterday right before they were closing to ask if the stuff i wanted was excluded and they said no. Finally got through after an hour of holding ready to put my order through only to be told they are now excluded.

Clowns. called them yesterday right before they were closing to ask if the stuff i wanted was excluded and they said no. Finally got through after an hour of holding ready to put my order through only to be told they are now excluded.

Wait, what items were u looking at tho?

Back
Top Bottom