Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I posted it in the thread.

There was a 20% off sale on NBA.com and it worked on these shorts.

Bought 300 worth of gift cards for 220 on one of the gift card reselling sites and the rest was history.

400$ x 80% = 320$

you paid 300$ with 220$

320$-300$ = 20$ + base cost of 220$ = $240 shipped + tax if any $220 shipped

unless my math is wrong... i hope you dont plan the rest of your finances this way my fellow NTer

Ok I searched all over the web for a white Chris Webber M&N Kings jersey and couldn't find any... So I figured I'd settle for Bibby, Jwill, or Kevin Martin and couldn't find any for them either... So my question is this.. is it normal for us to be unable to find a white king's jersey for sale online?

400$ x 80% = 320$

you paid 300$ with 220$

320$-300$ = 20$ + base cost of 220$ = $240 shipped + tax if any $220 shipped

unless my math is wrong... i hope you dont plan the rest of your finances this way my fellow NTer

Screenshot_20220125-175105_Facebook.jpg

Also add fan cash.

Like I don't know what I paid for the shorts....

tupac003 said:
I posted it in the thread.

There was a 20% off sale on NBA.com and it worked on these shorts.

-------------------

Bruh Im not challenging you on how much you paid, you posted 20% when its actually 25%

I was trying to do the math and that ish was not adding up.

Ok I searched all over the web for a white Chris Webber M&N Kings jersey and couldn't find any... So I figured I'd settle for Bibby, Jwill, or Kevin Martin and couldn't find any for them either... So my question is this.. is it normal for us to be unable to find a white king's jersey for sale online?
Guys don't forget to respond to this post after you finish with your math equation.
xO8tdol.png

Guys don't forget to respond to this post after you finish with your math equation.
xO8tdol.png
Recent M&N runs i've only seen black or purple versions of the players you mentioned, i've seen white kings jerseys but they are of older throwbacks designs.

Anyone else hate the long sleeves and lack of cuffs on some of the NFL jerseys? I’ve never understood why they make them like they do.

i have just stuck with nba and mlb jerseys... i wouldnt mind nhl but the one i want gretzky kings jersey is always out of stock... i want to cop nfl jersey but the sleeves just look OD long and i dont want to risk trying to cop and deal with M&N customer service... maybe ill cop one day on fanatics

I hope it does fit. I recently bought an older run Chris Webber in a 54. I can tell it will be a little long. But I haven’t found a 52. Until yesterday I saw one NWT but it has some sort of stains on the back. With a jersey that old. No telling how long theirs has been stained so I’ll keep the 54 for now. But back in high school we were all convinced we needed a 52 or bigger.

I remember when they made sizes in between back then like 54 on the NBA jerseys at least. They stopped making in-between sizes around the time they got bought out by Reebok.

It was like standard to wear clothes ridiculously bigger during the early 2000s. And it didn't help with the jerseys originally being cut bigger than normal during that time.

They're keeping the Reebok era alive.

I feel that's when authentic NFL jerseys got bigger, after Reebok got the NFL license. The jerseys fit normal like their listed sizes the first year Reebok got the NFL license, 2001 to be specific. But they got cut bigger in 2002 during the same year the NFL logo on the front of the neck was redesigned.

I feel that's when authentic NFL jerseys got bigger, after Reebok got the NFL license. The jerseys fit normal like their listed sizes the first year Reebok got the NFL license, 2001 to be specific. But they got cut bigger in 2002 during the same year the NFL logo on the front of the neck was redesigned.

You are correct. Reebok made the authentic jerseys big as if they stupidly thought we were going to wear pads under them. Nike and Wilson made more normal sized jerseys.

The redesigned shield was hideous and unnecessary
1643472792144.jpeg

You are correct. Reebok made the authentic jerseys big as if they stupidly thought we were going to wear pads under them. Nike and Wilson made more normal sized jerseys.

The redesigned shield was hideous and unnecessary
1643472792144.jpeg

Their NBA jerseys were like freaking nightgowns as well. I know baggy stuff was popular during those years. But good lord. I picked up a size 44 reebok Ray Allen bucks authentic earlier this year and even that thing was cut long.

Store orders being shipped? Usually the next day, but their phones were pretty busy the day of the 40% sale. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re a little backed up.

Back
Top Bottom