Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Got this in on Friday. Put in an order to the flagship store when they were doing the 30% online sale and honored the sale in store.
06058DB5-88EF-4F08-9F2C-EDE3E13B981E.jpeg
99D0CAF8-F156-46C3-B50A-B9078152909D.jpeg

Next sale I might call the store for one I miss having that jersey.
I got lucky getting the 30% off. They’re saying it’s a “store exclusive.” I only got the sale because I messaged them on IG if the store was honoring the website’s 30% sale, and asked if the had this jersey in stock. The employee answering the DMs said yes and they would, called the store and the guy was like we this is technically supposed to be excluded. Told him about my convo on IG, checked with the employee and said because they told me that, they’ll honor it.

kinda wierd that the gold color dont really match up, or is it just me?
I noticed that too. Not sure if it was the lighting or what, pics old and i dont have the jersey anymore to compare. Jersey was purchased during the $100 sale (so 2013 i think?), idk if that makes a difference too? Maybe someone with both can compare.

See this bum all the time in Hollywood

Give that guy a break because he's just trying to earn a living with tips along with the other peeps dressed in character costumes on Hollywood & Highland. 😆

I noticed he normally likes to post up in front of the Foot Locker over there. But I never checked out his act and antics.

I noticed that too. Not sure if it was the lighting or what, pics old and i dont have the jersey anymore to compare. Jersey was purchased during the $100 sale (so 2013 i think?), idk if that makes a difference too? Maybe someone with both can compare.
The shorts match the color of the 60th anniversary jersey more it looks like.

Mitchell and Ness have made Laker jerseys in various shades of gold and purple over the years, that's why they don't match.
Raptor jersey doesn't match the shorts either.
True. But I highly doubt MN paid that much attention to detail. As long as he doesn't go full kit, he should be fine.

Anyone know if the 95 Pro Bowl jerseys they made last year were all Vietnam or if they’re also made in China? Mine is Vietnam and I really want the China one cause my **** fit small and big in certain areas and all my other NFL jerseys are China and fit good.

Back
Top Bottom