Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Shipping email for my online 40% off 1 day sale purchases was sent to me 2 days ago. Expected delivery date - Feb 1.

Last edited:
Their NBA jerseys were like freaking nightgowns as well. I know baggy stuff was popular during those years. But good lord. I picked up a size 44 reebok Ray Allen bucks authentic earlier this year and even that thing was cut long.

You ain't kidding. I've always worn a 48-52 in proper fitting jerseys (Champion/Nike) and every single one of my Reebok/Adidas NBA jerseys are 44's. They're massive. I got one out the other day to measure for Tru Customs and it measured out to a legit 50. :wow: :lol:

Since people haven't had clarity about the shade of red with the alternate red Heat Dwyane Wade jersey, here are some actual photos of the jersey in natural settings as opposed to the typical stock photos we've seen so far. Hopefully this one helps provide a legitimate reference about the actual color on this jersey.

Stock photos are historically unreliable because they're never in a natural setting that provides clarity. And the photos make the pictured product look unnatural.

Last edited:
Soon :evil:
E714AD6C-4A3C-4ABB-A993-21829A28058C.jpeg

i dont want to risk trying to cop and deal with M&N customer service...

I'm experiencing this BS right now. I just got an email that my order is shipped....an order I was told would be cancelled when I called on Thursday. :smh:

Not sure how I'm going to correct this.

^ let us know what happens... but in general from what i experienced and from reading what other people went through on here the customer service is just trash...i really slowed down on purchases so luckily it hasnt really effected me... but back then they did have good customer service... i remember copping the ewing rookie back in like 2010 and the jersey was way too tight cuz i guess i ordered the wrong size... called customer service and was able to swap my size no problem... if the same situation happen today forget about it lol

You are correct. Reebok made the authentic jerseys big as if they stupidly thought we were going to wear pads under them. Nike and Wilson made more normal sized jerseys.

The redesigned shield was hideous and unnecessary
1643472792144.jpeg

If Reebok really thought consumers would wear pads under them, then they were completely idiotic with that one. They should have went with broadly correct sizing templates so that they could be properly wearable.

Again, welcome to the 2000s, when things were made bigger. And people followed suit wearing clothes too damn big.

I agree the companies preceding Reebok in 2001 made normal sized jerseys. Remember, Reebok actually outfitted a few teams in the late '90s. I bet those Reebok authentic jerseys from the late '90s were normal sized.

I just realized that they canceled my 94 teal Marino jersey. Smh I don't think that I will every get that jersey at a good discount.

^ let us know what happens... but in general from what i experienced and from reading what other people went through on here the customer service is just trash...i really slowed down on purchases so luckily it hasnt really effected me... but back then they did have good customer service... i remember copping the ewing rookie back in like 2010 and the jersey was way too tight cuz i guess i ordered the wrong size... called customer service and was able to swap my size no problem... if the same situation happen today forget about it lol

Hope you get a refund and keep the items

Just got off the phone with them. At 1st the chick from the store said they don't handle online orders, trying to get me off the phone quickly. I asked how was my order able to be "cancelled" when I called before then? told her the guy I spoke to, she put me on hold and found the guy.

The guy said my order should've been cancelled, he remembered my situation. He came back apologized a few times admitting it was an error and mix up on their end. He said I'll have to go through the return process but I mentioned I'm not "home" (my USA shipping address). Said I'll get a follow-up call tomorrow as they try to intercept the shipment.

Anyways, lesson learned. If you're ordering online from M&N make sure everything is right or else it's headaches on headaches to get things rectified. OR order over the phone from the store itself since its easier to cancel. The customer service 1-866 number is pointless for resolutions.

Back
Top Bottom