Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not full kit but “matchie-matchie” as my mama would say….

Attachments

• FFF70C83-F496-4B89-8CFE-984756614F3B.jpeg
    FFF70C83-F496-4B89-8CFE-984756614F3B.jpeg
    455.5 KB · Views: 872
If anyone is a 2XL and doesn't mind waiting a month for delivery they have the 2003 Kobe ASG jersey on sale use code 10INTRO comes to about $150 shipped

Was totally tempted at that price but bought some Celtics shorts instead. Some weird black remix thing that just looks like decent shorts in black with white stripes and they were 50% off. I'm hoping they don't have a logo that you can't see in the pictures.

Anyone else’s 40% sale order get delayed because of weather? My package was supposed to arrive today. Now it says it’s not coming until Tuesday

Anyone else’s 40% sale order get delayed because of weather? My package was supposed to arrive today. Now it says it’s not coming until Tuesday
Yeah, my package was delayed for a day due to the literal snowstorm that hit Chicago, so I didn't think twice about it. You'll live. I doubt you had an important event this weekend that requires retro sports apparel.

Come on MN baseball...I need a road athletics authentic jersey
When I spoke to one of the guys at the flagship store about some baseball jerseys during the 40% off, they mentioned they should be getting in their shipment of baseball jerseys this month. He mentioned that included in that should be the road McGwire and home Rickey.

When I spoke to one of the guys at the flagship store about some baseball jerseys during the 40% off, they mentioned they should be getting in their shipment of baseball jerseys this month. He mentioned that included in that should be the road McGwire and home Rickey.
Hope that means they will finally restock more flannel Mets jerseys. Been wanting to give one a shot if the fit is pretty good.

Hope that means they will finally restock more flannel Mets jerseys. Been wanting to give one a shot if the fit is pretty good.
Wool? I recommend those. Their wool mlb jerseys are probably the best product they make, or at least they were when id buy them often. Havent purchased from them in several yrs

Wool? I recommend those. Their wool mlb jerseys are probably the best product they make, or at least they were when id buy them often. Havent purchased from them in several yrs
How is the sizing on them considering it’s a straight cut?

Mitchell & Ness got it right with most of the sublimated '90s NBA jerseys, the ones with either a graphic design or pinstripes on them, with having the insides of them being white like the game worn jerseys.

But it will always be frustrating that they can't get it right with the alternate black Bulls jerseys with the red pinstripes because they have red on the insides as opposed to the correct white insides. They also got the font sizes wrong on them in addition to the incorrect red insides. It's unfortunate because a good amount of people passed on them due to those discrepancies.

Is Snksus.com legit. I tried to order from them. But it never asked for card info or anything. And said the order was complete. Of course I didn’t receive a confirmation email. The site looked like bstn. Except better pricing.

Is Snksus.com legit. I tried to order from them. But it never asked for card info or anything. And said the order was complete. Of course I didn’t receive a confirmation email. The site looked like bstn. Except better pricing.
Fugazi just look at the prices on the kicks

Back
Top Bottom