Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My first 2 Mitchell swingmans Kemp & Jones

Very good quality

F92E6C13-3C20-4670-8C89-5CD0EEAD1885.jpeg

I noticed that too. Not sure if it was the lighting or what, pics old and i dont have the jersey anymore to compare. Jersey was purchased during the $100 sale (so 2013 i think?), idk if that makes a difference too? Maybe someone with both can compare.
I haven't noticed that with the authentics but I definitely noticed that with the dons....I was heated cuz I brought a Wilkins jersey to wear with my Hawks dons and the jersey was much darker shade of red. Since then, I noticed that many dons are lighter than the authentic version of the shorts. Even the blue lakers dons that just dropped are lighter than the authentics, the Grizzlies also

Has anybody copped the 2000-01 Orlando
Magic shorts. I usually get a Large but considering getting a Medium because they seem pretty wide. How do they fit? If anybody has actual pics could you post them? I haven’t seen any in the gallery

Wow. Oneness really been running the 50 off all year so far... If they're not at a month by the end of the week they'll be close to it. Hats off to them.

Has anybody copped the 2000-01 Orlando
Magic shorts. I usually get a Large but considering getting a Medium because they seem pretty wide. How do they fit? If anybody has actual pics could you post them? I haven’t seen any in the gallery
my first m&n shorts purchase in 2017 from apparel zoo. they are definitely wide . wish i got a medium.

^^^The late Nate Dogg really had on a bootleg Steelers jersey in that picture. That was definitely the 2000s when bootlegs were widespread in society. 😆

Back
Top Bottom