Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Those tru custom jerseys are nice. I’m going to have to eventually get something done through him.

In terms of the it not being authentic verbiage. That doesn’t bother me with someone like him and rivalry sports as they’re reproducing something and paying attention to details and trying to recreate an accurate product whereas m&n often doesn’t care to or make the effort to do so.

Now how they’re able to put stuff out using the team names and logos or players like Barkley and Reggie who haven’t reached a deal with m&n to allow their names to be used without running into any problems. That’s beyond me. But it’s not my problem and none of my business so I can care less. But as they get bigger and bigger within the jersey community, I hope m&n or whoever doesn’t try to shut them down. I could easily see someone famous or with a huge following rocking a tru custom in a player/style m&n doesn’t make to where the jersey gets more attention/publicity.

Those tru custom jerseys are nice. I’m going to have to eventually get something done through him.

In terms of the it not being authentic verbiage. That doesn’t bother me with someone like him and rivalry sports as they’re reproducing something and paying attention to details and trying to recreate an accurate product whereas m&n often doesn’t care to or make the effort to do so.

Now how they’re able to put stuff out using the team names and logos or players like Barkley and Reggie who haven’t reached a deal with m&n to allow their names to be used without running into any problems. That’s beyond me. But it’s not my problem and none of my business so I can care less. But as they get bigger and bigger within the jersey community, I hope m&n or whoever doesn’t try to shut them down. I could easily see someone famous or with a huge following rocking a tru custom in a player/style m&n doesn’t make to where the jersey gets more attention/publicity.
yup fanatics will find a way to ruin it for everyone.

Lol seriously I was just asking brothers I know there's a guy who takes m&n stuff and customizes it and I thought maybe the guy you got it from was doing the same... Sheesh that Tmac jersey I posted is literally my first m&n jersey so I'm far from an expert on jerseys. Not everything is an attack guys lol

2nd order came in. Call it fake/un-licensed or whatever you want. Tru Custom came through when MN wouldn't.

PXL_20220307_222338262.MP.jpg

That's super nice. I always thought they were sublimated but it looks like that came in the next year. That huge heat pressed logo must make it feel a bit weird?

That's super nice. I always thought they were sublimated but it looks like that came in the next year. That huge heat pressed logo must make it feel a bit weird?
Hey I believe the 96 ASG jerseys were heat pressed as well. The 91-94 ASG jerseys were sublimated.

I find the heat press/sublimated negligible in terms of comfort. I'm more worried about the mesh giving me a bloody nipple 😭

Hey I believe the 96 ASG jerseys were heat pressed as well. The 91-94 ASG jerseys were sublimated.

I find the heat press/sublimated negligible in terms of comfort. I'm more worried about the mesh giving me a bloody nipple 😭

I think you're correct - I was looking at this thinking that the 95 one looked "in the mesh" rather than on top.

quDvw_qQzp9lrogKA2YnsxfuWLclWWKtsb8sFKGp5_g.jpg

But this definitely looks heat pressed - it's just not as big a think so not so obvious.

1646748729822-png.2939866

Attachments

• 1646748729822.png
    1646748729822.png
    912.9 KB · Views: 753
  • 1646748751083.png
    1646748751083.png
    912.9 KB · Views: 464
Lol seriously I was just asking brothers I know there's a guy who takes m&n stuff and customizes it and I thought maybe the guy you got it from was doing the same... Sheesh that Tmac jersey I posted is literally my first m&n jersey so I'm far from an expert on jerseys. Not everything is an attack guys lol
Aka just don 😭 nice pick up that tmac is a classic

Technically speaking they are reps I mean Mitchell and Ness makes reps. I don't think you guys have an understanding of what replica means... Also, if y'all are cool with this then why do y'all always clown the dudes in the shoe section for wearing ua/reps?

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Yeah, they’re all replica jerseys unless you were buying authentics at the time - Tru Custom is definitely waiting for the NBA to come knocking though - they’re unlicensed replicas and that’s the problem.

The main difference with the trucustoms is that they’re better than current m&n and he makes players and teams that m&n won’t. If a rep shoe producer made sample Jordans with better quality I’d buy those too.

there's a guy making exact replicas of 1985 Jordans, the price is like $1500 tho

The main difference with the trucustoms is that they’re better than current m&n and he makes players and teams that m&n won’t. If a rep shoe producer made sample Jordans with better quality I’d buy those too.
This.

We don't need attention to TC. Let the man cook and do his work. I love his work. The rep convo on this board has been done to death. I wish it gets put to rest. As a buyer, do your research, know and understand what you buy to your satisfaction and keep it pushing. Don't like it, don't buy.

No one has answered why you're ok with these reps but trash dudes for rocking replica Jordans? Zadehkicks makes 1:1 replicas but dudes call him a scam artist. I'm not knocking anyone btw and I agree buy what you like but then again this is a m&n thread. Can't really be mad at dudes for not wanting to talk about "true customs" or any other customizer in here.

No one has answered why you're ok with these reps but trash dudes for rocking replica Jordans? Zadehkicks makes 1:1 replicas but dudes call him a scam artist. I'm not knocking anyone btw and I agree buy what you like but then again this is a m&n thread. Can't really be mad at dudes for not wanting to talk about "true customs" or any other customizer in here.
Sneaker heads tend to care more about what people think about them. People here wear jerseys whether it’s in or out of style.

Back
Top Bottom