Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N is never going to rerelease any of the Jazz authentics, so I’m going to try out Tru Customs for the 96-97 home and away mountain jerseys.

Shoes = Apples , Jerseys = Oranges

Nike & Jordan Brand are still producing shoes.

Champion (or whichever official supplier) of these jerseys are not producing authentic jerseys from these eras at the moment or ever again from what we know. That opens the door for "replicas" to be acceptable because this space wouldn't exist without them.

If Jordans were to stop being produced best believe the "Tru Custom" of shoe reproduction wouldn't have enough time in the day.

Shoes = Apples , Jerseys = Oranges

Nike & Jordan Brand are still producing shoes.

Champion (or whichever official supplier) of these jerseys are not producing authentic jerseys from these eras at the moment or ever again from what we know. That opens the door for "replicas" to be acceptable because this space wouldn't exist without them.

If Jordans were to stop being produced best believe the "Tru Custom" of shoe reproduction wouldn't have enough time in the day.
A.K.A. The warren Lotas the kool Kiy’s of the world would make a killing

Technically speaking they are reps I mean Mitchell and Ness makes reps. I don't think you guys have an understanding of what replica means... Also, if y'all are cool with this then why do y'all always clown th brides in the shoe section for wearing ua/reps?
I think folks in here have a decent understanding of what the term "rep" means.

I personally don't care about the word rep or the negative connotation that comes with it.

Tru makes a jersey that is far superior than what you can buy that's licensed by the NBA, and it is 100x closer to what the players wore on their backs at the time.

I think folks in here have a decent understanding of what the term "rep" means.

I personally don't care about the word rep or the negative connotation that comes with it.

Tru makes a jersey that is far superior than what you can buy that's licensed by the NBA, and it is 100x closer to what the players wore on their backs at the time.
Yeah but it's still a rep. I wasn't arguing about quality. I thought we moved past this?

I think what it sounds like to others, is that it sounds like you’re trying to diminish Tru’s product. Especially by saying it’s a rep in every comment. It’s not an officially licensed product. Got it. Still way more accurate than M&N.

Think we can move on now.

I think what it sounds like to others, is that it sounds like you’re trying to diminish Tru’s product. Especially by saying it’s a rep in every comment. It’s not an officially licensed product. Got it. Still way more accurate than M&N.

Same thing on the jersey groups that I am in they tryna Look down on mitchell and Ness products to make their champion crack Print thrift store replica Champions more valuable

Go look at my original post brother. I simply asked if it was a rep. The ones who made it something negative ironically are the dudes who, for whatever reason, took me asking if they're reps as a diss. I even tried to clean it up with my 2nd response and dudes still kept at it. To me that shows that on a subconscious level these dudes do care what others thinks despite them saying the opposite. That Tmac jersey is literally the first authentic I've ever purchased so I have absolutely no credibility to clown or whatever y'all are trying to say I'm doing. These dudes made my comment something negative I simply asked a question. Also, maybe it's best we stop discussing dude in here because a lot of insiders lurk on niketalk... Wouldn't want to blow up his spot

He finished my Sprewell Finals white authentic :nthat:
Bout to send the bread. Wore the Stockton on vacation in Miami over the weekend

0C47E813-B7C5-4440-B970-8935B671C6EB.JPG

Alright guys the trucustom jerseys are heat but this is a m&n thread. Don't make me start reporting folks

98b4IFg.png

He finished my Sprewell Finals white authentic :nthat:
Bout to send the bread. Wore the Stockton on vacation in Miami over the weekend

0C47E813-B7C5-4440-B970-8935B671C6EB.JPG
If you don’t mind me asking what’s he charging for the Knicks sprewell? I was debating on asking him to make me a Houston finals. And that jersey is gorgeous.

If you don’t mind me asking what’s he charging for the Knicks sprewell? I was debating on asking him to make me a Houston finals. And that jersey is gorgeous.

What color you copping? I was thinking of getting a white Houston finals... either that or tell him to make me a Rod Strickland rookie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom