Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Dude throwing subs wild.
😂
Caught this when MNN lost their NHL contract and got
This when they dumbing all NHL merch. I forgot how much the sale was but it was :pimp:
A567005B-AB55-448E-BDC4-5923560CD70F.jpeg

How many mm's on the cuban...

Reps are cool wit me. It's not like you're run up on someone and point it out to them

Reps especially sneakers have gotten really good. You'd need a magnifying glass and a ruler to notice differences if any. No need to pay 4x the price in resale anymore imo

I remember that Rangers jersey. I chose the Leetch Stanley Cup over that one.
I found the White Messier for retail with tags on eBay IN MY SIZE. Someone bought it the day I went to go purchase it :frown:

NT frowns on the UA/Grey Market Jordans but they’re cool with it when it comes to jerseys?

At least you can get bootleg Jordans for a fraction of the retail cost yet this TruCustom guy is selling his bootleg jerseys for RETAIL. 😂

Wouldn’t be surprised if he and the Rivalry Sports bootlegger get hit with a lawsuit really quick for this nonsense.

rivalry sports been around for a long time now

until they mass produce stuff I think they'll be fine

all they're doing is selling custom jerseys. not a fan of anything custom but tru customs work is top notch and damn near what they players wore. I don't blame people for going that route instead of getting the same cookie cutter ******** from M&N. reason why I got rid of most of my jerseys recently. all the same remade ****, nothings changed

NT frowns on the UA/Grey Market Jordans but they’re cool with it when it comes to jerseys?

At least you can get bootleg Jordans for a fraction of the retail cost yet this TruCustom guy is selling his bootleg jerseys for RETAIL. 😂

Wouldn’t be surprised if he and the Rivalry Sports bootlegger get hit with a lawsuit really quick for this nonsense.
Im still waiting on one of these brothers to explain how I dissed them or threw subs at them for wearing reps.. A lot of guilty consciences in this thread....

not an authentic but copped a swingman rangers jersey from TJ Maxx... it's road Lundquist breakaway jersey... it was like 20 bucks so I had to cop... I know y'all frown on swingmans lol

not an authentic but copped a swingman rangers jersey from TJ Maxx... it's road Lundquist breakaway jersey... it was like 20 bucks so I had to cop... I know y'all frown on swingmans lol
Isn't that a fanatics jersey? I'd get that in a heartbeat. they're not bad quality wise and the adidas authentic's sizing is all over the place.

Yes it's a fanatics jersey... they had my size and I always wanted a hockey jersey specifically rangers so it was a no brainer

If you don’t mind me asking what’s he charging for the Knicks sprewell? I was debating on asking him to make me a Houston finals. And that jersey is gorgeous.

Deposit is $50, and then you pay the rest once he finishes it and sends it to you. I believe the Knick was 275 total.

The more you buy, the better deal he gives you.

That's what up brother. Don't pay attention to these guys. They'll frown on swingmans but proudly rock reps.

Some perspective. M&N wasn't even making licensed throwbacks at first. I think MLB came knocking on Peter Capolino's door to to basically give him a license. Jerseys have been a whole different thing from the start. People used to call Ebbets "fake" , too.

The entire sneaker/jersey comparisons is apples and oranges, on so many levels.

All this is cool and all but it's a Mitchell ang Ness thread. Make a thread for rivalry sports and tru if you want to talk about them. I mean this is the equivalent to us talking about Warren lotas kicks in a dunk thread. Also calling a replica jersey a rep is not "bootlicking for big companies" you dudes be on here just rambling lol

You’re an admin?

Back
Top Bottom