Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

There isn’t much m&n news to discuss anyway. Their most recent news is Which crappy swingman did they just make or who is doing a chargeback on m&n for not having basic customer service. King admin has spoken, bring the trucustoms talk to fb with the groups that accept it.
This thread has a mix of true sports collectors and MNN fans.
IMO I welcome it all just like eyanks stated that MNN talk always slow. 🤷🏽‍♂️ N then comes a first purchase buyer stirring the pot 😂
We beat that horse to death 💀 😂

They did the Grizzlies Shareef around 2014. Only problem was they messed the piping up on that jersey badly. It was all fat and bulky. I ended up getting one during that $100 jersey sale from that time. Ended up selling it years ago though.

Same.

They used the thick piping from the previous year (95-96) season.

I got the shareed jersey durig$100 jersey as well. resold it. I found that the adidas swingman version was more accurate and it was stitched.

Anyone have an Ebbets Field baseball jersey? How do they fit? Want to pick up either a Grays or a Monarchs jersey. Picked up the Lids exclusive jerseys they just released and they're super small.

Please refrain from posting Ebbets jerseys in here, this is the OFFICIAL Mitchell and Ness thread guys :lol:

In all seriousness, i'm overdue to cop that Queens baseball jersey from them.
CD40AA8D-933D-45A3-8775-6C2C5E1FD830.gif

This thread has a mix of true sports collectors and MNN fans.
IMO I welcome it all just like eyanks stated that MNN talk always slow. 🤷🏽‍♂️ N then comes a first purchase buyer stirring the pot 😂
We beat that horse to death 💀 😂

Legit question, has anyone seen the purple suns throwback (for k. Johnson) anywhere ELSE?

I've only seen it on the MNN site, but once it sold out it was crickets - anyone with more insight to add would be great.

Those edge 2.0’s are nice as hell. They make made in Canada Adidas authentics. They’re just hard as hell to find and only some teams sell them on a retail level. The rest you gotta go the team issued, gamer route.

I have a few adidas made in Canada Kings jerseys I’m in the process of getting customized right now. I wish adidas would make them more accessible though. I would pay retail no questions asked for a MiC Kings reverse retro.
Hey isn't this a much better discussion than the "rep" talk? This will be my passive aggressive protest against trolls 😭. I will post jerseys from our leagues as an ice breaker.

The current Adidas NHL retail authentics are analogous to the Reebok indo edge ones. When Reebok had the NHL contract, all edge jerseys were widely available but the current NHL made in Canada ones are only available as team issued. This Ebayer jerseybaron_com sells edge 1.0/2.0. for nearly every team. They're expensive but the quality is GI/GU quality. The embroidery on those are top notch 👌. My only complaint is the jersey is made for pads.

Please refrain from posting Ebbets jerseys in here, this is the OFFICIAL Mitchell and Ness thread guys :lol:

In all seriousness, i'm overdue to cop that Queens baseball jersey from them.

It may be good to make an official authentic jersey thread in general. I know there’s individual pickup threads in sneaker showcase for nba jerseys, swingmans, and other sports authentics.

But a lot of this jersey stuff intersects each other for reasons egaroc1 egaroc1 mentioned. People who are into m&n are usually also into current authentics and older run authentics and there’s alot of similarities in that respect and the conversation often carries over. A thread where all authentic jersey discourse is welcome would be practical. That way it doesn’t open the door for the “it’s not m&n” discourse. Hell I would be fine keeping this thread strictly m&n and starting another thread for authentics, ebbets field flannels and all sorts of other brands.

Hey isn't this a much better discussion than the "rep" talk? This will be my passive aggressive protest against trolls 😭. I will post jerseys from our leagues as an ice breaker.

The current Adidas NHL retail authentics are analogous to the Reebok indo edge ones. When Reebok had the NHL contract, all edge jerseys were widely available but the current NHL made in Canada ones are only available as team issued. This Ebayer jerseybaron_com sells edge 1.0/2.0. for nearly every team. They're expensive but the quality is GI/GU quality. The embroidery on those are top notch 👌. My only complaint is the jersey is made for pads.

I’ve bought a bunch of stuff from jersey Baron over the years.

It's too late for him, I've already alerted the feds.

I’m going to check them out next time I need custom work done. Because I love buying blanks and going that route. I just hate dealing with the turnaround time.

Yea, I've only used EPS once and it was just for a kit.

It still took them like 3 months to get it to me, :lol:

Just turn this thread into the authentic thread.

I would be all for this. But I don’t think the op who made this thread still actively posts on here. But if he does. I would be good to edit the thread title accordingly.

I just want to cover my behind and anyone else’s in that when Meth reprimanded me. He included this
  • This thread is for the discussion of authentic Mitchell & Ness products only.
So I don’t even want to give them the ammo and opportunity to find something to take exception to in the event we get someone else in here complaining about jersey related discourse which isn’t m&n related. Especially knowing this jersey related stuff intersects in that a lot of different officially licensed brands made authentic jerseys at some point.

My first Ebbets Field football jersey purchase came in today. Overall very pleased with it. Turn around time was 2 weeks and happened to catch a sale. Great quality compared to MN. Had to rep the home team (Saints) with first purchase but will def be back for others

1646857203511.jpeg

Maaaan, those durenes are REALLY nice. I almost went for a Bengals one on that Super Bowl sale, and just couldn't pull the trigger.

Anyone have an Ebbets Field baseball jersey? How do they fit? Want to pick up either a Grays or a Monarchs jersey. Picked up the Lids exclusive jerseys they just released and they're super small.

I have a handful from over the years. I'd say they fit similar to MITCHELL AND NESS baseball jerseys. I'm a 48/XL in MITCHELL AND NESS AUTHENTIC JERSEYS, and that's always worked for me with Ebbets WHICH IS NOT MITCHELL AND NESS.

Sorry man, just felt like I probably needed to be sure to mention that brand so my post doesn't get removed. :lol:

Hamsterdam was a place where Just Don’s, Swingmans vs Authenics and pocket talk ran rampant in the self governing Western District. Yeah the KKK comparison almost started a race war, and Red Robin Fridays where Jean shorts and 4XL white tees under a jersey almost derailed it, but it was always all good.

Then ole boy got some of that pure fentayal from the McGrady pack and couldn’t keep his composure. Now Buddy Colvin’s master idea of a free zone is shut down by the politicians. Literally had to put in an order before the overseas operation by the shipyard is shut down by the opp in here SMH.

Last edited:
Hamsterdam was a place where Just Don’s, Swingmans vs Authenics and pocket talk ran rampant in the self governing Western District. Yeah the KKK comparison almost started a race war, and Red Robin Fridays where Jean shorts and 4XL white tees under a jersey almost derailed it, but it was always all good.

Then ole boy got some of that pure fentayal from the McGrady pack and couldn’t keep his composure. Now Buddy Colvin’s master idea of a free zone is shut down by the politicians. Literally had to put in an order before the overseas operation by the docs is shut down by the opp in here SMH.

what did i just read......

Then ole boy got some of that pure fentayal from the McGrady pack and couldn’t keep his composure. Now Buddy Colvin’s master idea of a free zone is shut down by the politicians. Literally had to put in an order before the overseas operation by the docs is shut down by the opp in here SMH.

charlie-murphy.gif

Then ole boy got some of that pure fentayal from the McGrady pack and couldn’t keep his composure. Now Buddy Colvin’s master idea of a free zone is shut down by the politicians. Literally had to put in an order before the overseas operation by the shipyard is shut down by the opp in here SMH.
Well done. Only the OG's of the group have any clue what you're saying.

Back
Top Bottom