Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Happy Jackie Robinson Day
IMG_4574.JPG

Good thing I got the gray one back in 2017 because I haven't seen it anywhere since.
IMG_4577.JPG

Phillies for sure go.

I'll take em at 40 to 50% off.

They holding tight on the exclusion on those 76ers shorts....smh

I remember mentioning they should make the 1992 NBA All-Star Game jersey of Michael Jordan last year.
79922445cde8372c8641c87dae08ea3a.jpg
6ba62674b8af91ae7a57d3ed6a54bc13.jpg
michael-jordan-1992-nba-all-star-game-air-jordan-7-bordeaux-1.jpg

It's available now, and this is the only place that has it online so far.

Same design on the front with the other All-Star Game jerseys from that era.
ajy43319-ase92mjowhit_1.jpg

But a different color on the name and numbers on back.
ajy43319-ase92mjowhit_2.jpg

Missing the stars on the front too

And the logo man isn’t as high on the shoulder
The stars I think you are referring to were specific to the 1991 ASG in Charlotte, which is known as the Queen City. The smaller stars had Queens crowns inside of them. It's a really small detail, but I noticed its absent in the 92,93, and 94 ASG that used the same uniforms.

The stars I think you are referring to were specific to the 1991 ASG in Charlotte, which is known as the Queen City. The smaller stars had Queens crowns inside of them. It's a really small detail, but I noticed its absent in the 92,93, and 94 ASG that used the same uniforms.

Yeah I was speaking in comparison to the 91.

You on point.

Both of y'all beat me to what I was about to elaborate. But I'll gladly contribute photographic reference.

The 1992 All-Star jerseys were devoid of any stars on the front. And the NBA logo is about the right height on that Mitchell & Ness version. The only thing a little f'd up about that version is the width of the shoulders, which has been a common flaw plaguing their NBA jerseys due to them using an inaccurate cookie cutter template for years now.
92ASGMJ1.jpg

MV5BZDI5ZWQ5YWQtYmM4NS00MDRmLWEzZmMtYWU5ODRhNzA3ZjUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQyMTI1MjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

^^^I'm sorry about the blurriness of that one, but it's the only 1991 Eastern Conference team photo I could find online.

My man, H headdetective , understandably got it mixed up with the 1991 All-Star jerseys, which do look quite similar honestly. And beh235 beh235 got it right with expounding on the design gimmick for that year's jerseys predicated on the host city and its nickname.
BdjRc37CUAA675g.jpg
image-0.jpg

How I get it mixed up with the 91 when that was the one I was speaking of in regards to it having stars and a higher logo man?

Solid post nonetheless.

How I get it mixed up with the 91 when that was the one I was speaking of in regards to it having stars and a higher logo man?

Solid post nonetheless.

Don't trip, it's a reasonable mix up predicated on them having really similar designs and colorway. Those jerseys would look alike to most peeps honestly.

Back
Top Bottom