Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

E1297962-885D-4C97-A4F9-F0D2057DA86B.jpeg

:pimp:
super clean. i'm jealous of the Grizzlies.

Yeah Grizz dope for sure. No idea why they have them as Final Sale but I'll take it

The Heat nice too. Quality on these pairs put some of the more recent restocks to shame

I still buy M&N authentic shorts and add pockets to em to rock casually, but I’m done with their swingman shorts even though they have pockets already. All these companies making customs & remakes (collect + select, 5TenCo, Swingmanz, 19Nine, etc) are superior quality and comfort for the same price or less as swingmans.

I still buy M&N authentic shorts and add pockets to em to rock casually, but I’m done with their swingman shorts even though they have pockets already. All these companies making customs & remakes (collect + select, 5TenCo, Swingmanz, 19Nine, etc) are superior quality and comfort for the same price or less as swingmans.
I just picked up swinmanz's astra blue "aks orlando magic" shorts and will see the quality - if it beats MnN authentics for both fit and quality im going to be pretty dissapointed at MnN...

I just picked up swinmanz's astra blue "aks orlando magic" shorts and will see the quality - if it beats MnN authentics for both fit and quality im going to be pretty dissapointed at MnN...
Authentics can’t be beat (when I add pockets) for casual wear. I was saying I’m down with all these other custom shorts to play in or rock casually over M&N swingmans.

Back
Top Bottom