Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm finally getting around to posting the Titans Steve McNair jersey I got early last month.
IMG_6045.JPG
IMG_6046.JPG

This is actually the third version of a Titans McNair jersey I got. It's been an unnecessary odyssey for me with this jersey honestly.

I actually got a Puma version in a size 50 in spring 2000. Then I was able to swap out that size 50 to a size 52 later that year around Christmastime. It actually fit me right, and it was also an original in a way since Puma was the initial company that outfitted them when they became the Titans in 1999.

Then I stupidly and unnecessarily got a Reebok version in a size 56 off eBay in 2004 because I wanted to go bigger like an idiot, and I wanted to be more current in a way with having a Reebok version during that time.

I ended up getting rid of that Puma version in 2012 like a dummy because I was ignorantly content with having a Reebok version in a bigger size.

I had to get this Mitchell & Ness version as a replacement that's a wearable size to salvage my stupidity with getting rid of an original Puma piece that fit me right.

And yes, the sleeves on this version are bigger than the Puma & Reebok versions I owned since it's a formality with this company unnecessarily making sleeves on NFL jerseys too big.

One thing I like about that McNair jersey is that they got the placement of the c on McNair correct as the Reebok jerseys had it lower than where it should’ve been.

so RR is actually trash? :lol:

You didnt ask one of the workers to take your pic? You didnt get the full experience

My bacon guacamole burger wasn’t bad from this location. Granted I went to a different Red Robin a few weeks back and it was pretty trash. So depends on the location in that regard.

I’ll get the full experience next time I go. Ima go full kit wanker for NT though.

so RR is actually trash? :lol:

You didnt ask one of the workers to take your pic? You didnt get the full experience

My bacon guacamole burger wasn’t bad from this location. Granted I went to a different Red Robin a few weeks back and it was pretty trash. So depends on the location in that regard.

I’ll get the full experience next time I go. Ima go full kit wanker for NT though.
Don’t forget the digital camera!

WoW………. we can’t even cut grass, barbecue, beach/pool/gym or run to the store in swingman’s now. So what do ladies wear around the house when they visit……. I would never hand off a pair of my authentic‘s to anybody.

How about Fuddruckers? Back in the days when I was snowboarding locally and coming back from Mountain Creek or Camelback.

Back
Top Bottom