Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Looks like M&N added some newer style BP jerseys in stock as well. 2003 Braves Chipper and Maddux and 2009 Yankees Jeter and Rivera. Got a Jeter BP. Remember liking that style and wanting one back then but was playing in college and couldn’t afford what Majestic was wanting at the time.

I don't think it's that great in person but that's just me. Just felt a bit underwhelming for an authentic, and I wanted a Dirk jersey since forever.

I agree with your sentiment. It’s nothing too fancy. I had a Finley in that style years ago. But it’s simple, and I can rock it with a lot of stuff, and I’ve always been a Dirk fan. I would prefer the white one they dropped years ago, but finding one, let alone finding one in my size is going to be a tough find.

Crazy thing is I live in the DFW area at the moment. I can find plenty of swingman stuff. But no m&n Dirk authentics or authentic shorts anywhere. Even the team store is strictly swingman for the m&n stuff.

Today

1E9987A4-B81A-49CD-9D6C-3363D9FD37BA.jpeg

Went to a red robin maybe 10 years ago and it was very clearly a low-quality frozen patty they threw on the grill and undercooked. Nice to have an egg option, but no topping could save it. Never been back since. You can go to a Wendy's for a better burger that is nowhere near as overpriced. My preference is Culver's.

You know what you know (when it comes to Burger Joints).

I like Shake Shack, In'n'Out, Five Guys, Whattaburger as far as fast food. Habit Burger is okay.

I've never been to Culver's but I'll check it out in a few weeks when I go to Florida. Red Robin is aiight. I can't think of a large restaurant burger chain that I've been wowed by.

Burgers. It’s usually the mom and pop, smaller places where you’ll get something real good from.

I went to this place called Apollo burger not too long ago on my way back from Vegas to LA. Probably one of the best burgers I’ve ever had. Only downside to it was it was in Victorville. And unless you’re commuting to or from Vegas, there’s no reason to go visit that hellhole dump of a trash pissy desert city.

Walhburgers is pretty cool. I’ve been to the Coney Island location before. If anyone is in the South Bay Area. I’ve been going to this place on the Redondo Beach pier pretty often. Burgers are 🔥 and they got a dope beer selection as well.

And I’m all for the burger talk. Hell pocket talk and swingman vs authentic talk gets recycled on here all the time.

7D8FD66B-133B-4B1E-B905-34F7D5433BFE.png

Walhburgers is pretty cool. I’ve been to the Coney Island location before. If anyone is in the South Bay Area. I’ve been going to this place on the Redondo Beach pier pretty often. Burgers are 🔥 and they got a dope beer selection as well.

And I’m all for the burger talk. Hell pocket talk and swingman vs authentic talk gets recycled on here all the time.

7D8FD66B-133B-4B1E-B905-34F7D5433BFE.png

Wow. I'm going to try that.

45 minutes away from me.

Back
Top Bottom