Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don’t know about y’all’s but the Fudruckers we used to go to had the huge ice cream sundaes that could be for like 3 ppl. They were money.

Fuddruckers is :pimp:

We got one about 2 hours north near Chicago Heights

Damn, forgot all about fuddruckers.

One burger from them knock you out for the whole day though.

I don’t know about y’all’s but the Fudruckers we used to go to had the huge ice cream sundaes that could be for like 3 ppl. They were money.
There were like 10 different variety of sauces for the fries/burger. And burgers were exotic too (eg. ostrich).

Newest pick ups. If you wear this with the ‘87 Mitchell & Ness, does it classify as a full wanker?

Asking for a friend.

image.jpg

just copped the road knicks shorts... in january i ordered both home and road and of course they cancelled the road... it sucks i have to pay shipping twice smh

"Exclusives" excluded but wth makes it exclusive when you can buy it everywhere else? Guess Ill get the warm up jacket but gonna have to wait for the MJ rookie jersey.

How do Authentic baseball jerseys fit? I wear M in authentic NBA, with a somewhat snug fit in the chest.

Do I need to size up? Asking because you gotta layer up often at the ballpark

How do Authentic baseball jerseys fit? I wear M in authentic NBA, with a somewhat snug fit in the chest.

I think I’d size up. The last couple I’ve ordered for smaller in the shoulders. I’m a XL in the Nike baseball jerseys but I had to go up to a XXL in Mitchell and ness baseball.

I think they run true to size. I have both size 44 and 48 in MLB jerseys and the 44 fits snug while the 48 is just about right to a tad bit big

I think they run true to size. I have both size 44 and 48 in MLB jerseys and the 44 fits snug while the 48 is just about right to a tad bit big

BPs fit different than regular authentics. Def go one up for BPs because they are cut short and slim.

Back
Top Bottom