Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

49CC2A72-B881-42B0-89D7-7E42ED7FF789.jpeg

Looks like there could be a better sale coming at least at the Flagship store. Why have these weak sales if they are going to have better ones in upcoming weeks?

That’s basically the same sale they’re having online for the most part.
It is currently but I am referring more to comments. If you look at the comments, someone was being sarcastic saying “best fathers day sale” to which M&N flagship responded “this is the pre fathers day sale, good sir.” Implying that there might be a better fathers day sale.

It is currently but I am referring more to comments. If you look at the comments, someone was being sarcastic saying “best fathers day sale” to which M&N flagship responded “this is the pre fathers day sale, good sir.” Implying that there might be a better fathers day sale.
The pic was cut off on my phone and didn’t see that comment. Hopefully they do have a better sale.

finally pulled the trigger on teal griffey at the flagship store for 25% off after it’s been excluded for all the other sales

im amped

Anyone have sizing/fit/material insights on the different options for red Bulls Authentic shorts? M&N offers a 75/76, a 87/88, and a 97/98 (the pair I currently have)?

Cosmetic differences, from what I can tell in pictures:
75/76: No NBA logo, Bulls logo with yellowed white in horns/eyes, medium thickness black stripes closer together
87/88: NBA logo, Bulls logo with red outline and white horns/eyes, most narrow black stripes closer together
97/98: NBA logo, Bulls logo with no outlend and white horns/eyes, thickest black stripes farthest apart

Any material/fit differences that y'all know about?

Last edited:
Anyone have sizing/fit/material insights on the different options for red Bulls Authentic shorts? M&N offers a 75/76, a 87/88, and a 97/98 (the pair I currently have)?

They should all be the same sizing. Only issues come with shorts that have a different material for the waist band like the 95-96 grizzlies

They should all be the same sizing. Only issues come with shorts that have a different material for the waist band like the 95-96 grizzlies
Also, 97/98 logo is fully stitched/embroidered logo, the 75/76 pair are a single patch stitched around the edges kind of like the first gen swingman jerseys.

I couldnt tell if the 87/88 pair is the same as the 75/76, or if its screen-printed since the jersey tops are.

zoom in on this detail on the M&N website if you want to verify for yourself.

Is there a market for M&N’s gimmick jerseys anywhere on planet earth?The amount of junk they produce and have the audacity to sell for as much as swingman’s or even more is sickening. Time and resources can be used to make black Authenic Magic shorts, but God forbid it interferes with their galaxy, reload, platinum or white logo pairs that we all have been waiting for 🙄

Jerry Voithofer and his whole set are some mark as itches if they think I’m biting on that weak 25% sale
You just gave Nike some good ideas........

coming next season!

Adding to the 7+ uniforms the teams already have
:emoji_sweat_smile:

I always wanted the rookie C-Webb to restock. I am a little bummed that the rookie Mullin did. That was one super rare one in my closet.

da ****?

fathers day sale, pre fathers day sale ?? wtf...... next will be a sale for kids with two fathers, next sale for kids without even one.......

JERRY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom