Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don't think they ever

If M&N is gonna make a gimmick jersey - Need a Sprewell Choke Jersey. Wth blood marks around the collar to signify PJ Carlesimo's neck.

I think they made a Latrell Sprewell Warriors jersey in the royal blue version a long time ago and it hasn't been in circulation since then.

When the Warriors changed their uniforms and motif to navy blue with yellow and orange in time for the 1997-98 season, that's when they became perennial losers until they drafted Stephen Curry in 2009.

Coincidentally, it was their first season wearing those crappy uniforms when Sprewell choked the coach in practice.

When they wore those crappy uniforms, I'll always remember them for being sorry the whole time they wore them and for that choking incident. The only significant feat they accomplished during that era of sorriness was when they were the 8th seed and upset the top seeded Mavericks in the first round of the 2007 NBA Playoffs.

I actually hate the lighting bolt dubs jersey. This is my favorite version of the Warriors jersey...

mitchell-ness-latrell-sprewell-golden_1_d7999179be452dbd26ed6d845a05fe54.jpg

What the hell I'll bite, cause you know what you're doing.

"Hardaway >> Mitch >>>>>>> Mullin" Regardless if you think that gulf, which is cool, what does that have to do with M&N bringing out a Mullin jersey? They should pull it right. Maybe we gotta get rid of all talk of Chris Bosh too cause back then man "LeGod >> DWAde >>>>>>>>>>>> Bosh"

"Chris Mullin is only in the basketball HOF because of politics" Very interesting statement to make when you consider other players that have been granted into that Hall and you see Mullin's basketball resume.

"Mullin didn't belong on the OG Dream Team and that's all politics as usual." Was this because there was someone better/more worthy at the time? Or was it because Mullin simply ain't any good? It must be the first one, cause dude wasn't a starter yet finished the Olympics as 4th leading scorer and shot 62% from the field and 54% from behind the arc.

Politics put a retired Magic Johnson on that roster and a nearly crippled Larry Bird on that roster. MJ and his fellow players then kept Zeke off the team.

I don't recall many, if any, in 1992 shouting for Mullin coming off 1st Team All-NBA that season to be left off the olympic list.

You're trollin son.

I actually hate the lighting bolt dubs jersey. This is my favorite version of the Warriors jersey...

mitchell-ness-latrell-sprewell-golden_1_d7999179be452dbd26ed6d845a05fe54.jpg

Thanks for corroborating a couple of things I posted about that are literally recent.

I think most people disliked that lightning bolt gimmick and motif the Warriors wore from 1997-98 to 2009-10. Despite navy being my favorite shade of blue, the yellow and orange mixed in with that motif made those jerseys look all disparate and bad. I actually remember the early years of those jerseys were made with the traditional mesh, then I can't recall when they converted to the dreaded dazzle material.

I never knew they made the white version of that old Warriors style. Thanks for reminding me that they made Warriors Sprewell jerseys back then when I vaguely recalled they made the blue one.

Since Chris Mullin, Chris Webber and Latrell Sprewell Warriors jerseys in that style have been made, can anyone verify if they made a Tim Hardaway jersey as well? I could have sworn in the late 2000s that a Hardaway jersey was only available strictly at the Warriors' old home arena.

What the hell I'll bite, cause you know what you're doing.

"Hardaway >> Mitch >>>>>>> Mullin" Regardless if you think that gulf, which is cool, what does that have to do with M&N bringing out a Mullin jersey? They should pull it right. Maybe we gotta get rid of all talk of Chris Bosh too cause back then man "LeGod >> DWAde >>>>>>>>>>>> Bosh"

"Chris Mullin is only in the basketball HOF because of politics" Very interesting statement to make when you consider other players that have been granted into that Hall and you see Mullin's basketball resume.

"Mullin didn't belong on the OG Dream Team and that's all politics as usual." Was this because there was someone better/more worthy at the time? Or was it because Mullin simply ain't any good? It must be the first one, cause dude wasn't a starter yet finished the Olympics as 4th leading scorer and shot 62% from the field and 54% from behind the arc.

Politics put a retired Magic Johnson on that roster and a nearly crippled Larry Bird on that roster. MJ and his fellow players then kept Zeke off the team.

I don't recall many, if any, in 1992 shouting for Mullin coming off 1st Team All-NBA that season to be left off the olympic list.

You're trollin son.

Mullin your favorite player obviously...and thats kool. He was a solid player.

I put "Hardaway >> Mitch >>>>>>> Mullin" because ME personally, thats how I would release those jerseys if I were M&N. It's an M&N thread b. It was a passing statement that could have gone unnoticed for all I care. But it pissed you off apparently....my b.

- "Chris Mullin is only in the basketball HOF because of politics" Very interesting statement to make when you consider other players that have been granted into that Hall and you see Mullin's basketball resume.

Yeah, cause it's majority politics, like I've mentioned. His numbers are kool for a 5 year period. Meh for the rest.

- "Mullin didn't belong on the OG Dream Team and that's all politics as usual." Was this because there was someone better/more worthy at the time? Or was it because Mullin simply ain't any good? It must be the first one, cause dude wasn't a starter yet finished the Olympics as 4th leading scorer and shot 62% from the field and 54% from behind the arc.

Yes, it was several players better than him at the time who were left off. I never said Mullin was trash. You gotta relax. I said he wasn't better than Tim or Mitch and wasn't all that deserving of HOF and the Dream Team.

- Politics put a retired Magic Johnson on that roster and a nearly crippled Larry Bird on that roster. MJ and his fellow players then kept Zeke off the team.

DING DING DING! POLITICS LIKE I KEEP SAYING. ITS ALL THROUGHOUT.

- I don't recall many, if any, in 1992 shouting for Mullin coming off 1st Team All-NBA that season to be left off the olympic list.

You're trollin son.

Of course, I'm trolling now cause YOU can't recall many talking about Mullin being a wild choice. Mullin was even surprised b.

You cats love screamin out hate or trollin when someone speaks on your idols. Kinda weird. Enjoy ya day though b and I hope you're able to grab that Mullin authentic with a 40% :pimp:

Yeah, he didn't belong on the OG dream team either if you wanna keep it funky.

Politics as usual.
I agree completely…Mullin was a great player, but both Nique and Zeek (definitely political because of MJ )deserved a spot on the original Dream Team over him…Not to mention the fact that Shaq should’ve had Laetner’s spot 💯

when they did the webber i got it on the first sale possible. the champion replica was my first nba jersey ever so it was a must.

always wanted that sprewell jersey as a kid, and then to see jay z wearing the jersey just made it even more of a classic.

now that i look back at the jay z images, his didn't have an nba logo. what gives?

xzyxnfsgmvpqqoiu2ooz.0.jpg

jezie7iul7xsaj4nfpu3.jpg

Iverson was supposed to be sitting/kneeling next to Ray Allen there
Did not know....such an epic photo. I think I still have the issue lying around.

I remember the ROY final results

1. AI
2. Antoine Walker
3. Shareef

I remember Kobe had 1 vote - last place.

As a grizzlies fan, I was hoping Shareef would win. I remember Barkley saying "Iverson is the playground rookie of the year, Shareef is the NBA rookie of the year". That sixers team did everything they could to pad Iverson's stat. I believe that 3 straight 40 pt game he had jn his rookie season was all losses and just stat padding ala Russell Westbrook.

I agree completely…Mullin was a great player, but both Nique and Zeek (definitely political because of MJ )deserved a spot on the original Dream Team over him…Not to mention the fact that Shaq should’ve had Laetner’s spot 💯
Laetner give Shaq the business in college though. He also had the better season. Those early Duke teams were something.

Laetner give Shaq the business in college though. He also had the better season. Those early Duke teams were something.
Laettner definitely deserved to be on that team. The '92 blue devils may just be the greatest college team of all time. Shaq was obviously more talented, but laettner was more accomplished and more decorated.

when they did the webber i got it on the first sale possible. the champion replica was my first nba jersey ever so it was a must.

always wanted that sprewell jersey as a kid, and then to see jay z wearing the jersey just made it even more of a classic.

now that i look back at the jay z images, his didn't have an nba logo. what gives?

xzyxnfsgmvpqqoiu2ooz.0.jpg

jezie7iul7xsaj4nfpu3.jpg

Error jersey. Quite a few Champion jerseys were released without the nba logo.

Back
Top Bottom