Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

love how M&N made some of the Griffey jerseys “exclusive” now so you can’t use the 30% off on them.

I’m so happy they made this, I’ve been looking for the last 2 years for an away expos Russell blank so I can turn it into this exact jersey. They did a damn good job too.
👍 The cheapest Expos OG I saw on eBay sold for $150. I think it was a Russell Diamond Collection. Based on Bill Henderson's pricing structure for 3 color front/back and name, the cost will be about $155 + 2 way shipping. Makes sense to go MN route.

Last edited:
👍 The cheapest Expos OG I saw on eBay sold for $150. I think it was a Russell Diamond Collection. Based on Bill Henderson's pricing structure for 3 color front/back and name, the cost will be about $155 + 2 way shipping. Makes sense to go MN route.
They always go before I could buy them the last few on eBay I have seen have gone for 300+, so I was definitely gonna go the M&N route 😂

Whyyyyy….after I done spent money on the black Georgetown shorts via fanatics and grabbed the Pete rose jersey Phillies from the fathers day sale. This Griffey all star finally drops. I can’t spend no more!

Fanatics has all the college jerseys M&N released weeks ago up now. They’ve slowly added them but all finally up now.

Shoulda bouggt the red pair during tge BSTN sale instead of all tgis junk from AMM.

20220623_110849.jpg

Mitchell and Ness be foolin themselves...

They stay with the exclusions and the new release tags. Like bruh, putting new release on some ugly *** shorts that no one will buy anyway without a disco is straight foolish.

Case in in point: the MPLS plain *** blue and yellow authentic shorts, the green 95-96 sonics, the green bulls, etc. All them joints had the new release tag so you couldn't get a disco, now they took the tag off and they're still sitting with a full size run. C'mon man, they even got the ugly *** plain green 83-84 milwaukee authentics that they just rereleased, and you know aint nobody buying them ugly joints lol, not even with a 40-50% off. Knock it off.

I'm just irritated that: the grey nets and the blue wizards authentics still have that new release tag. They could've definitely moved some units, but I guess I gotta wait until they take that new release tag off and a nice sale comes along.

^ might have to cop the nets just cuz I'm from NJ lol... nevermind they butchered the shoulders... if anything id cop the navy instead

For the Nuggies fans

$19.98

For the Nuggies fans

$19.98

These are actually decent pair of swingman shorts. A NTer sold me a bunch of authentic shorts and included these for free. Thanks jaymosenvied jaymosenvied 🙏

For anyone interested in MLB jerseys on discount. I'm not sure how good the deals will be because I never buy from them.

I wish they would’ve done the ‘04-‘05, but oh well.
3119611C-AE08-4E85-B02F-4E87B0D18578.jpeg
43F0BDFA-0B67-468D-B36D-0BF1D4565A10.jpeg

They did make the 2004-05 according to that picture.

But it's nice to know they're coming out with a Jason Kidd in that color because I recently disagreed with them making a Stephon Marbury jersey in that style as his time with the Nets was somewhat brief and not really significant.

Nice screw up by M&N, I’m 99% sure I’m 2004 they abandoned the wide shoulder style as pictured and went with the regular shoulders like the home and away… SMH

someone quote me if I’m wrong

Back
Top Bottom