Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Went with these Ultraboosts I got on sale for these Sonics shorts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 262
To anyone who ordered the Junior Griffey American League jersey on M&N's website, have you gotten shipping confirmation yet?

yup. just copped that Wilt jersey :pimp:

Does anyone know which version of the "lakers" logo is correct?

i seen previous iterations matching the Jerry West version of the 1971 jersey, whereas the Wilt Chamberlain version seems different where the "S" sits on the "laker" logo.

Both are from 1971, unless thats the year they transitioned the logo? im confused.

Does anyone know which version of the "lakers" logo is correct?

i seen previous iterations matching the Jerry West version of the 1971 jersey, whereas the Wilt Chamberlain version seems different where the "S" sits on the "laker" logo.

Both are from 1971, unless thats the year they transitioned the logo? im confused.

I Think the Lakers were all over the place back then. This 1971 West has the floating S, unlike the M&N version. However, the Wilt and McMillian gamers are noticeably different. They are consistently inconsistent.

The last photo is post-1972 West gamer.

71-72 Lakers west.jpg 71-72 Lakers Wilt.jpg 25_21_6020A_lg.jpg 33_6155B_lg.jpg

I Think the Lakers were all over the place back then. This 1971 West has the floating S, unlike the M&N version. However, the Wilt and McMillian gamers are noticeably different. They are consistently inconsistent.

The last photo is post-1972 West gamer.

71-72 Lakers west.jpg 71-72 Lakers Wilt.jpg 25_21_6020A_lg.jpg 33_6155B_lg.jpg

Thats crazy!

I also dug up the jerry west throwback Kobe wore on one of his championship parades and the "44" skipped leg days whereas the current version sold by M&N matches the blocky numbers in your pictures.

Thanks so much for the speedy response man.

NT Fam I need help.. copped two shorts from MN with the Father’s Day sale. Then UPS does this ****.. I’m so heated. No experience dealing with them and stolen delivery situations. Anyone know what’s the best to do? These guys actually have no phone number bc that’s obvi a great idea. Smh

I emailed them and hit their twitter so far. So sick right now. :smh:

687533F2-F7D3-4F8F-AF09-7600A41B1342.jpeg

sorry to hear. do you have any surveillance footage like Ring doorbell, etc.? File a charge back with your CC if you used it.

NT Fam I need help.. copped two shorts from MN with the Father’s Day sale. Then UPS does this ****.. I’m so heated. No experience dealing with them and stolen delivery situations. Anyone know what’s the best to do? These guys actually have no phone number bc that’s obvi a great idea. Smh

I emailed them and hit their twitter so far. So sick right now. :smh:

687533F2-F7D3-4F8F-AF09-7600A41B1342.jpeg

Thats "looks" like a UPS issue not a M&N issue. As long as the package shows "delivered" on tracking you will have very little recourse with M&N itself.

it sucks, but i've had similar situations in the past with packages in general so make sure you dont automatically blame the delivery guy either. I've never done a chargeback before so cant advise you there.

This is why having a secure delivery location is important (gated community, work address ect). The UPS guy may have delivered a full package that got its contents stolen after delivery.

Sry for your loss dude.

sorry to hear. do you have any surveillance footage like Ring doorbell, etc.? File a charge back with your CC if you used it.

I’m in a public building in nyc so there is no door ring, footage, or ‘secure location’ some of my packages go to the access point and some don’t and I can’t figure out why they pick and choose which is how I avoided it in the past plus my fiancée is usually home. Dude marked delivered yesterday and didn’t deliver them then they showed up like this so it’s looking like an inside job.

I contacted everyone I could.. I will file a charge back with my CC if MN ends up treating this like it’s on me. No way that’s their recourse as big as they are. Anyone else have experience with MN or in general please let me know. Thanks.

I’m in a public building in nyc so there is no door ring, footage, or ‘secure location’ some of my packages go to the access point and some don’t and I can’t figure out why they pick and choose which is how I avoided it in the past plus my fiancée is usually home. Dude marked delivered yesterday and didn’t deliver them then they showed up like this so it’s looking like an inside job.

I contacted everyone I could.. I will file a charge back with my CC if MN ends up treating this like it’s on me. No way that’s their recourse as big as they are. Anyone else have experience with MN or in general please let me know. Thanks.
They are the worst they will tell you to file a claim with UPS and that is all.

Does anyone know where I can find the white Reggie Jackson A's jersey? It was new on fanatics a few weeks ago. I had my eye on it but out of nowhere it's sold out in my size. I can't find it anywhere else, it's like fanatics was the only place to get that drop

Attachments

• thumb~2.jpg
    thumb~2.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 589
Back
Top Bottom