Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They are the worst they will tell you to file a claim with UPS and that is all.

Me
If the package says delivered they will do nothing for you whatsoever.

Can confirm, spent a month waiting for a response and in the end it was just a "file a claim"

I had a feeling that Mitchell & Ness would do some crap like that regarding lost or missing packages because they actually have a disclaimer on their website that states they're not responsible for those types of circumstances. It's like their way of trying to absolve themselves with having to deal with any issues that transpire with lost or stolen packages.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY Sorry to hear... Consider getting a PO box with the street address option - shouldn't be more than $200/year. It's worth it if you live in a shared building and have high value items delivered.

I had a feeling that Mitchell & Ness would do some crap like that regarding lost or missing packages because they actually have a disclaimer on their website that states they're not responsible for those types of circumstances. It's like their way of trying to absolve themselves with having to deal with any issues that transpire with lost or stolen packages.
don’t they have an option for signature upon delivery?

That stolen package had me nervous for a bit since I was waiting for UPS today, too. First my delivery date was supposed to be Friday, then moved to yesterday and finally today. Everything came in safe.

MN has been charging $10 for shipping. There is also an option for signature confirmation at no additinal cost, $10. Perhaps the latter may be the better option to minimize risk on the buyers end.

Yup, I ordered $300 worth of clothes for my son from Culture Kings back in May. FedEx said it was delivered but he never received anything. They've been "investigating" for over a month now so I finally just disputed it today with my bank smh

back when I was selling shoes from my collection like 5-6 years ago I shipped a pair to an NTer and it got lost by usps and of course I didn't save the receipt... I was looking into getting my money back from USPS but the NTer did a charge back with his CC... then paypal immediately suspended my account until I paid them for the shoes that were lost... I refused too based off principal... but since then I have been shipping stuff I sell with a signature confirmation...cant take chances now a days with shady usps/ups workers

I swear some of these delivery folks be shady af. Get packages that were clearly tampered with. Obvious someone opened it to see the contents.

Does anyone know where I can find the white Reggie Jackson A's jersey? It was new on fanatics a few weeks ago. I had my eye on it but out of nowhere it's sold out in my size. I can't find it anywhere else, it's like fanatics was the only place to get that drop
I got mine from Fanatics

Released the Jose Canseco authentic on the website as well

seems like an odd year to pick. should have been '88 for the 40/40 club. glad to finally see a canseco though

Does anyone know where I can find the white Reggie Jackson A's jersey? It was new on fanatics a few weeks ago. I had my eye on it but out of nowhere it's sold out in my size. I can't find it anywhere else, it's like fanatics was the only place to get that drop

I never understood the logic of blaming any company for shipping mishaps...

Shipping companies are to blame for lost packages, opened or tampered packages, damaged packages, etc. They're the ones responsible once it gets in their possession.

There are certain instances when the company is to blame though, but only for errors with the order, such as wrong item, wrong quantity, wrong size, etc.

Filing a chargeback to someone that wasn't at fault is pretty scummy imho.

Back
Top Bottom