Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

hey NT fam, could someone let me know if MN made this? I know MN did for the West but I can't seem to find a legit link for the East.

1656519967926.png
1656519995493.png
yea MN made those, they used lightweight material

If y’all order food from door dash or any of them other companies and y’all food never gets delivered etc but the drivers says they did make the delivery.Y’all contacting the driver or the actual company y’all paid y’all money too?

It’s the same concept

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY have you tried looking into your CC to see if it has miscellaneous perks like built in protection (eg. theft of goods)? You may be covered, and your CC may give you a one time refund w/o you going through the process with MN or UPS. For example, I have Costco Visa CC, and it has this perk. Good luck.

1656521485666.png

Last edited:
Bro as the shipper/seller everything falls back on you unfortunately doesn’t matter who you sell too. That’s the price of business
False, which is why I got the benefit of SELLER protection from Ebay AND paypal in the past - and to your feedback yes these people let me keep the money people like you paid because I did my due diligence as a SELLER.

so no. its NOT my responsibility to account for your shortcomings as a buyer, especially when the buyer failed to take precautions available to them the entire time.

so, what should a customer do? own up to things a customer could have done to ensure package security. WE ALL been through these situations one way or another buying/selling on various platforms.

As mentioned by others as well - PO box, ship to your work location, signature delivery. just because it does not help after the fact (i know it sucks) does not mean these weren't solutions that was on the table but the customer also did not take any precautions.

I dont agree with the "made whole by any means necessary" because this leaves open doors to people scamming legitimate businesses, regardless if M&N is slow AF or if their customer service is terrible.
As the customer, it's not our job to insure the package is delivered. It's the seller and the shipper.

You're not answering the question.

Again... If you pay 300 for a shirt, don't receive it and now the shipper says "it was delivered" and Mitchell and Ness says "what do you want us to do? It says it was delivered."

What do you do?

Everyone doesn't have access to a po box and some companies won't ship to a po box. I'm addition there are tons of people that can't ship personal mail to their job

Also, keep in mind that Mitchell & ness doesn't offer signature confirmation anymore...
Screenshot_20220629-150213_Chrome.jpg

It's also not our responsibility to stop scammers.

Last edited:
A few things I’ll say on this matter. First off, M&N needs to stop playing and offer signature confirmation if they’re going to have this oh too bad you’re assed out mindset when these shipping companies mess up. (This happens way more than it should). I have multiple horror stories dealing with FedEx in my apartment complex.

One thing I’ll give fanatics is that if something goes wrong in a situation like this, they’re sending you a replacement with minimal questions asked. Granted it’s pretty ****ty if people abuse this. But it’s good to know you’re covered in this scenario.

As a seller, I like eBay in that as long as it shows up marked as delivered and I print the shipping label through them, I’m covered. I’ve heard instances of the buyer being able to get their money back dealing directly with eBay though. But even in these cases as a seller, I’m willing to file a claim on my end and help the buyer and be of assistance however I can be.

M&N really needs to get it together and offer signature confrontation if they’re going to have this it’s not our fault mindset when something goes wrong though.

Granted a chargeback should be the last option after all other options fail. But the buyer should be proactive filing a claim with whichever shipping company it is and the company who sold the item should do something on that end too. But it’s infuriating when you have dumb *** delivery drivers, especially on big ticket items. A company like FedEx. It’s damn near impossible to get in touch with anyone in terms of addressing stuff like this.

Everyone doesn't have access to a po box and some companies won't ship to a po box. I'm addition there are tons of people that can't ship personal mail to their job
What type of person that has money for $300 jerseys doesn't have access to a PO box? I'm legitimately curious. Also the street address option bypasses the won't deliver to PO box issue, granted not every single post office offers it. But there are no shortages of post offices.

I'm only saying this as someone that didn't know much if anything about PO boxes until I needed one for a move. Which came in clutch while I was looking for a permanent residence. And yes I used it to have jerseys delivered.

As the customer, it's not our job to insure the package is delivered. It's the seller and the shipper.

You're not answering the question.

Again... If you pay 300 for a shirt, don't receive it and now the shipper says "it was delivered" and Mitchell and Ness says "what do you want us to do? It says it was delivered."

What do you do?

Also, keep in mind that Mitchell & ness doesn't offer signature confirmation anymore...
Screenshot_20220629-150213_Chrome.jpg

It's also not our responsibility to stop scammers.

i mean, with this type of "its not my problem" attitude I wonder why a empty bag was posted in stead of the contents?

I understand where you are coming from but i dont make the rules nor can i prevent package theft just like every other retailers. There are sooo much downplaying on personal accountability, including an excuse for every option that was offered on the table to prevent things EXACTLy like this (or rather, minimized the risks exactly like this) from happening.

but nah its M&N's problem. nothing else matters.

* reading the disclaimer posted above it clearly says "M&N is not responsible for packages that are lost or stolen, regardless of signature upon delivery requests, which are the responsibility of the carrier" - the risk is part of the disclaimer.

Otherwise, I hope everyone else understand that its your freedom to think this way, but its also your loss when things happen.

Last edited:
What type of person that has money for $300 jerseys doesn't have access to a PO box? I'm legitimately curious. Also the street address option bypasses the won't deliver to PO box issue, granted not every single post office offers it. But there are no shortages of post offices.

I'm only saying this as someone that didn't know much if anything about PO boxes until I needed one for a move. Which came in clutch while I was looking for a permanent residence. And yes I used it to have jerseys delivered.
Regarding my initial statement, folks are going way too far off subject.

To answer your question, sometimes post office boxes aren't available to people in rural areas.

What about folks who can't drive? Should they not be able to buy a jersey from their favorite team?

To suggest that folks need a po box to prevent theft is not solving the issue.

So to you s0lefunk s0lefunk and everyone else respectfully...

You order a 300 dollar jersey. You don't receive it, and tracking states that it was delivered. You call the m&n and they say f.u. then you call the shipper and the shipper says you're SOL.

Now, what do you do?

i mean, with this type of "its not my problem" attitude I wonder why a empty bag was posted in stead of the contents?

I understand where you are coming from but i dont make the rules nor can i prevent package theft just like every other retailers. There are sooo much downplaying on personal accountability, including an excuse for every option that was offered on the table to prevent things EXACTLy like this (or rather, minimized the risks exactly like this) from happening.

but nah its M&N's problem. nothing else matters.

for the person that got their stuff stolen - im sorry it happened to you but theres no easy solution here. Hopefully M&N is responsive enough to cover your loss at their expense.

Otherwise, I hope everyone else understand that its your freedom to think this way, but its also your loss when things happen.
If you pay for something and never receive it, it shouldn't be your loss.

Bottom line is the company should replace the item or offer a refund, or the shipper should pay for the item.

If both solutions don't happen, you're well within your rights to ask the bank to step in.

To suggest otherwise it's crazy imo.

To answer your question, sometimes post office boxes aren't available to people in rural areas.

What about folks who can't drive? Should they not be able to buy a jersey from their favorite team?

You order a 300 dollar jersey. You don't receive it, and tracking states that it was delivered. You call the m&n and they say f.u. then you call the shipper and the shipper says you're SOL.

Now, what do you do?
Utilize purchase protection perk on your cc, if you have that.

Now, what do you do?

Sooo u think eBay or PayPal is going to let you keep the money I paid you?
If it shows delivered they will..

Now if it required sig over the threshold and you didn’t get sig, it’s an automatic loss for the seller but won’t get too much into that..

Back
Top Bottom