Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

AA791570-E954-40EB-B078-C98ABC380947.jpeg
F5D7FE9D-9216-4BF7-A817-B6E56DC99D5B.jpeg

Few more for reference
Yikes....she got Got. She gonna be sad as hell..

All in all, unless the item is exclusive to the Mitchell and Ness website, just buy it off fanatics.

Worst case scenario, you aren’t screwed if something goes wrong. But still the whole “we’re not responsible for anything” while shipping and not requiring signature doesn’t sit well with me on m&n’s end

In my experience my CC company gives me my money back no matter what the merchant shows.
Yup, if you don't have a history of making claims they usually just credit the money back. They know if they decline it then the chances are you won't be a customer of theirs anymore.

All in all, unless the item is exclusive to the Mitchell and Ness website, just buy it off fanatics.

Worst case scenario, you aren’t screwed if something goes wrong. But still the whole “we’re not responsible for anything” while shipping and not requiring signature doesn’t sit well with me on m&n’s end
hope you dont lose sleep over this

I don't know why there was a senseless debate about dealing with lost or stolen package issues on here recently.

Nobody should have to take a loss and accept it and just move on if there are issues with their package like some seemed to imply. It seemed like some tried to implicate that it was being malicious or unethical for going after a company for a lost or stolen package.

If you paid your money and didn't receive it, then someone has to be held accountable. It should never be the customer's fault if they don't receive their package because they literally didn't get what they paid for.

The common disagreement seemed to stem from which party has to be held liable for shipment issues.

I pretty much summarized what party should be held liable and the feasible resolutions between the customer and company with that prior post.

If you didn't receive your package, you shouldn't care about the company at that juncture if they don't find a resolution for it. It's doing the right thing with going after the company in the event of a lost or stolen package. They're covered for their loss with the courier's insurance if they proceed with a claim.

I have a question...

Anybody have the Teal/Fresh-water Griffrey jersey with the 75 Negro League patch on the right sleeve? If so, can anyone take a pic of the back of the jersey? I'm afraid my wife got Got on Ebay. Bless her heart. The jersey seem off.

Thanks in advance...now back to your regular schedule programming.

She said 90...off ebay. Yeah..it starting feel fugazi..

Yikes....she got Got. She gonna be sad as hell..

I would file a complaint with eBay about this counterfeit crap that your lady got screwed with. Just report to them that it was a fake product and go from there. Good luck if you decide to seek a refund for a bogus item she received. $90 is still a lot of money to get burned like that, especially in these times.

Last edited:
Bullets and Magic will be had. On the fence on the Nugget ones.

Have the previous warriors and raptors releases. No need to cop doubles just for a patch.

Any word on the JD Mile High Nuggets shorts teased a while back? It was on an IG story. Thought I saved a pic but can’t find it.

Mitchell & Ness really takes bad photos for their product promotions. These photos can potentially make sales or interest plummet for these products. The setting looks like a minimum security sanitarium. The woman looks like a harmless nuthouse patient.

The tweet didn't mention jerseys though...they might not have gotten that back

Although I'm not a NHL fan, seeing this makes me curious if they're going to be able to make retro jerseys again with this deal because the current crappy Adidas deal with the NHL only permits them to make the current jerseys and hats, similar to when Reebok had the NFL contract from 2001 to 2011. I believe the current Adidas deal doesn't allow Mitchell & Ness to produce throwback NHL jerseys.

Is that authentic or swingman ? Thats a swingman retail price. But, I haven't seen a swingma version of those shorts pop up at other stores.
They’re authentic. Someone screwed up the pricing on their end. If I recall correctly, finishline has never sold authentic shorts, so their purchasing department likely marked them with the incorrect price.

Back
Top Bottom