Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wish we’d get some more new authentics. I’m not feeling the swingmans that are about to drop. These do prove that M&N is capable of doing a medium shoulder width though.
6358C832-DBEA-4FDB-B303-82AF5F715FF5.jpeg
03239271-86F0-4CB4-9C93-342DFCCC6E5E.jpeg
E1CBD9CD-1A62-43DA-9D1E-DF2AA6F8196D.jpeg
BC85881F-3311-4589-BB3D-EADD7427D542.jpeg
ADFB2E15-24E5-4127-A58C-6975202E039F.jpeg

Man if they made that suns Penny an authentic I’d have thought about getting it. Would love some new/diff authentics than the restocks of older ones they’re labeling as new.

How do batting practice jerseys fit? Want the jeter one.
The newer ones like the 2008-2009 BP jerseys fit much more like the normal jerseys. But the numbers are kind of small. Not sure if that’s true to specs of those jerseys front those years. The older ones from/based on the 96 BP jersey are much smaller l/boxier.

Hi all,

Is Mitchell and Ness basically the only place I can get a Derek Jeter throwback jersey? I’ve been checking and waiting on the yankees team store for what feels like a year but it seems they never restock. Checked eBay and all the verified sellers have Majestic jerseys which I believe were bought by Fanatics just like M&N but I don’t know how MLB jerseys work so can’t tell if they’re legit or not. Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

Is Mitchell and Ness basically the only place I can get a Derek Jeter throwback jersey? I’ve been checking and waiting on the yankees team store for what feels like a year but it seems they never restock. Checked eBay and all the verified sellers have Majestic jerseys which I believe were bought by Fanatics just like M&N but I don’t know how MLB jerseys work so can’t tell if they’re legit or not. Thanks in advance.

Before yesterday they had much more in stock. I’d give it some time. Fanatics has restocked the Mitchell and Ness jerseys numerous times.

The newer ones like the Griffey Reds #3 I posted earlier fit more like the regular baseball jerseys.

having a hard time deciding between the dons beginning bulls and dons pinstripe bulls

i think the beginning is the much nicer pair but it’s probably going to cost me $330 where the pinstripe will be almost $100 less

i’d probably wear black more but that red is classic

i’m torn

These new unis are looking more and more like generic AAU jerseys. I wish they would stop making all these gimmick unis that don't work and just get back to simple home/road and some teams having a decent alternate jersey. Not all teams need or deserve an alternate jersey, it doesn't work all the time.

i read this last night he makes awesome points

its sad what teams do now compared to what we had growing up (born in 88 )
Good link there... I see his points

The NBA WAS a lot better looking back in the day head to toe...and it's never going back.

But as a player I would probably love to play in today's era where you basically can rock whatever you want. Dudes are wearing long sleeve white shirts under their road jerseys :lol:

Back
Top Bottom