Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I finally found a pair of shoes that correctly matches with this 1987-88 Bulls jersey. These recently re-released Fire Red III are a viable choice since I opted not to get the 2018 Black Cement III.
IMG_6426.JPG
IMG_6434.JPG

Anyone who lives in California who orders from Mitchell & Ness will receive their shipment the next business day once they ship because their warehouse is based somewhere in Orange County, Irvine I believe, and they use UPS. UPS ground packages will normally arrive the next business day if they're shipped from within the same state.

Anyone who lives in California who orders from Mitchell & Ness will receive their shipment the next business day once they ship because their warehouse is based somewhere in Orange County, Irvine I believe, and they use UPS. UPS ground packages will normally arrive the next business day if they're shipped from within the same state.
Yea they in Irvine which is 20 mins from me
I haven’t got **** yet

Yea they in Irvine which is 20 mins from me
I haven’t got **** yet

The only issue is when they actually ship it out. There can be delays with them physically shipping out an order after you initiate one on their website. That's why I said "once they ship" in that previous post of mine.

I made my first order from Mitchell and Ness, how long do they usually take to ship? I ordered a jersey on the 2nd, and it’s still processing.

I made my first order from Mitchell and Ness, how long do they usually take to ship? I ordered a jersey on the 2nd, and it’s still processing.
The way it looks, it's going to be a while. Just had one order ship end of the week last week, one today, and I am still waiting on shipping from one more. All ordered from the labor day sale.

Last time I ordered from M&N I intentionally paid for 2 day shipping since it’s mentioned that that option ships within 1 business day. Wasn’t gonna let myself be at the mercy of the warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom