Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Wouldn't mind seeing this Love throwback

Screenshot_20230309_000550_Chrome.jpg

I wish they re-released the 1980s Mike Quick jersey. Not hopeful on that one lol. Been monitoring eBay for one.

Last edited:
8466D023-2346-4D54-948C-1818D46E6A6D.jpeg
Arrived today from NFL Shop. I don’t usually venture outside of Eagles for NFL jerseys but this was on sale for $157 shipped so I pulled the trigger. Always thought this was a dope jersey with the blue & white screen print combo.
Nice pickup. Where at?

As a customer, it would be nice to see m&n make more Authentics and have better variety on that end.

But people aren’t buying authentics at retail price on a high level for them to justify pumping them out consistently. Yeah we all want Authentics. But the majority of us aren’t going to cop them until they have a 40% off sale or some type of worthwhile promotion. And to be fair. I can’t blame any of us. $300 plus tax and shipping for a NBA jersey is expensive when there’s plenty of other worthwhile things to spend your bread on.

But the average sports fan/jersey consumer is much more likely to buy swingmans at retail. If m&n does smaller production runs on Authentics, I could see that being practical on their end. But there’s a lot of stuff Authentic wise which isn’t practical for them to mass produce.

If they increased the quality and accuracy they could get more who pay the retail price

Just a thought.

Increasing the quality and accuracy would definitely justify being more willing to pay retail.

But I really think it’s a no win situation for them. The majority of people who buy m&n jerseys do so because they think a particular jersey is dope or looks cool. They’re not really stressing details like that.

There is a portion of collectors who are very detail oriented and particular about accuracy. But a good chunk of them have the money and are willing to spend the money on team issued gamer stuff to where m&n authentics aren’t going to be high on their list either way imo.

I can only speak for me. But even if they did increase quality and prioritize accuracy, (which they should already be doing anyway), I don’t know how many jerseys I would be buying every year at $300 plus tax and shipping. Maybe I would get a few. But I would still be waiting for worthwhile sales

Back
Top Bottom