Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

First round of stuff got delivered for me. This Magic jacket fits snug as hell for a XL. Compared it to an older Knicks warm up jacket I got from 2017.

IMG_7226.jpeg

IMG_7227.jpeg
IMG_7228.jpeg
IMG_7230.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7229.jpeg
    IMG_7229.jpeg
    379.8 KB · Views: 354
First round of stuff got delivered for me. This Magic jacket fits snug as hell for a XL. Compared it to an older Knicks warm up jacket I got from 2017.

IMG_7226.jpeg

IMG_7227.jpeg
IMG_7228.jpeg
IMG_7230.jpeg
Ya I noticed the newer run warm ups fit snug. I had a couple from way back 2016 I think in xl and they fit perfectly. Bought another one a couple yrs ago in xl and had to return it for XXL. Wait too tight in the shoulders

Ya I noticed the newer run warm ups fit snug. I had a couple from way back 2016 I think in xl and they fit perfectly. Bought another one a couple yrs ago in xl and had to return it for XXL. Wait too tight in the shoulders

I’ll probably order a 2x during the next sale. Definitely fit different compared to my Knicks warmup. Still a sick *** jacket though.

Love that Orlando warmup, gonna look fire with my Shaq rookie.

These newer runs of jersey are booty, how the warmup feeling snug? I rock them open anyway, but still..

I'm really feeling the new Pacers, Cavs and Sonics swingman shorts! I really wish the jerseys were authentics though. I wish that M&N would come up with a release schedule at some point! It would be great for them to allow their customers to see what was coming up and plan to cop those items. Instead, they just randomly drop items without much notice.

eyeing the MJ UNC shooting shirt since its part of that "exclusive" list

but has it gone on sale anywhere else before for less?

also for anyone that already owns it....how does it fit?

Last edited:
I think ima just pay full price on that magic shooting shirt. Mad I missed sale.

Can’t decide between the magic an Rambis SS.

Last edited:
Not sure if it’s been posted in here, but Hibbett/City Gear is having a big sale. A lot of M&N stuff is on discount. The Georgetown Swingman shorts is the deepest discount I saw.

IMG_6571.png

Not sure if it’s been posted in here, but Hibbett/City Gear is having a big sale. A lot of M&N stuff is on discount. The Georgetown Swingman shorts is the deepest discount I saw.

IMG_6571.png
Just ordered the blue Chris Webber Michigan jersey it’s 33% off on the site

Back
Top Bottom