Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I have a Large in the red Bulls shorts and XL in the white Allstars. I def prefer the XL, I don't have to sag as much to get them to my knees :lol: I'm 6'0 and the Large is above my knees.

That's how they fit

I'm 6'0 and they were either right at the middle of my knee or slightly above the knee.

I like it that way tho :lol:

Trying to find all the shorts I missed out on and they're damn near sold out everywhere :smh:

Is ebay my best bet?

Can't believe I slept on black Bulls on eBay for $100. If anyone knows where I can still get them let me know.

Can't believe I slept on black Bulls on eBay for $100. If anyone knows where I can still get them let me know.

I think they were that price because all they had was 3XL and what not

I clicked that link along time ago and saw nothing in normal sized

Got these two in mail over weekend:

dat Henderson 
nthat.gif

Maaannn that Sandberg is so vivid.

Anyone buy the KG that just released?

I think they were that price because all they had was 3XL and what not

I clicked that link along time ago and saw nothing in normal sized

Nah it was a size M. He kept lowering the price on it for days.

I finally found a tailor that can do the zipper pockets on my Bulls shorts. I'm going to pick them up sometime this week. Also going to take one of my Nike MJ jerseys and get it altered.

I've asked this question like 3 times in here and nobody has gave me an answer

Not that I know of. Nba store and Mitchell ness. Still have the pages on their site. Just search name with the website and it should bring up the old page. As far as the 2000s releases no luck

Not that I know of. Nba store and Mitchell ness. Still have the pages on their site. Just search name with the website and it should bring up the old page. As far as the 2000s releases no luck
Ok thanks I was just curious to see who they all made jerseys of so far.

Back
Top Bottom