Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

An excel pivot table with all jerseys made would be dope. Could sort em based on sport,year,team,player, color even number.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how Authentic Majestic MLB jerseys run. Thinking about getting a Jeter in a 48 although I prefer a 44. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Id actually be down to try and create a database for all jerseys that have been made and released. I can start with whats on the site already. If yall wanna add those that arent on there thatd be great cuz i know ill definitely miss a bunch plus those im not aware of.

Mitchell and Ness doesn't even know what jerseys they've made. It would be impossible to get every player.

Mitchell and Ness doesn't even know what jerseys they've made. It would be impossible to get every player.
i feel like this is very accurate 
laugh.gif

I'm sure they have one for their own use and history

I feel like all companies have that somewhere.

I do recall many times in the past albeit it was customer service saying certain jerseys were fake and they didn't make those players when in fact they did.

This was some odd years ago when people would always message them about jerseys

They have to have a list of everything they made, what it retailed for, and all other financial numbers

If they have a list they are not letting it go. Plus they made samples that are floating out there (when the former M&N owner sold off his personal collection).

Nah it was a size M. He kept lowering the price on it for days.
I think I was looking at the same listing also. When I first noticed them on there, the price was at $115. A few days later I saw it at $109. Then finally a day I checked on them, I noticed he sold them for $100. Mad at myself for not pulling the trigger
mean.gif
mean.gif

I think I was looking at the same listing also. When I first noticed them on there, the price was at $115. A few days later I saw it at $109. Then finally a day I checked on them, I noticed he sold them for $100. Mad at myself for not pulling the trigger :smh: :smh:

We share the same sentiments :lol:

If they have a list they are not letting it go. Plus they made samples that are floating out there (when the former M&N owner sold off his personal collection).
i feel like M&N is hella disorganized with what theyve released 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom