Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N needs to drop the TMac Magic jerseys with the shiny stars.
I had the dazzle T-Mac jersey when I was in high school. Regrettably sold it. 
mean.gif

they should have dropped the world series version of the RJ D-backs instead of that one.

Word. Was hoping for a WS patch but 2001 was probably his best season. WS ring, WS co-mvp, 20k game, 370+ strikeouts and most impressive of all he blew up a bird :lol:

Last edited:
Word. Was hoping for a WS patch but 2001 was probably his best season. WS ring, WS co-mvp, 20k game, 370+ strikeouts and most impressive of all he blew up a bird :lol:

i think that jersey and the WS was in the same year. right? but i think they wore the jerseys with the different color sleeves. not sure if it was faux sleeves or a real under shirt like the old reds jerseys.

i know they wore a black jersey during that series as well.

i think that jersey and the WS was in the same year. right? but i think they wore the jerseys with the different color sleeves. not sure if it was faux sleeves or a real under shirt like the old reds jerseys.

i know they wore a black jersey during that series as well.

Ya same season. Think they had a few jerseys that year. This RJ that got released, white vest with purple undershirt, the black one like u mentioned, and i remember a grey vest with black undershirt. They mightve also had a purple jersey too

I remember they were rocking the grey vest that game jeter hit the walkoff in november.

Last edited:
I said f it and copped the RJ. Used that 10% discount code. I cant do fanatics cuz they charge customs to canada so even if they have 20% off im still getting taxed.

Back
Top Bottom