Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anybody know of any spots that still have Seattle Supersonics shorts? Hoping for some restocks soon.

I have one last pickup to show. Got this in today. New With Tags 1995 Eddie Jones Rookie Game Mitchell & Ness jersey, size 48. Made in U.S.A. Looks fantastic in person. I don't see myself getting any other jerseys anytime soon unless something else crazy drops on ebay, but I'll still be around looking at what everyone else picks up and to help whenever I can.

View media item 2139310 View media item 2139311 View media item 2139312

These are the Champion pro cuts that I currently own and plan to hold on to. Hoping to add a lot more to the collection....

View media item 2139313

Need that Kemp in a major way. Holla if you wanna part ways

pop ups are ******ed on that site. But you're selling all those joints?
if you dont have a pop up blocker or ad blocker these days i dont know what to tell you, thats #1

and it says these are the jerseys i have come across over the last 15 years, the ones for sale are in my ebay store

Wow I must have been 10 when they made that bullets webber. Don't remember that at all.

@eyanks   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks guys, still on the hunt for a few things. 96-97 Bulls pinstripe pro cut is my #1 target. Hardwoodfames has one the but price is crazy.

I have one last pickup to show. Got this in today. New With Tags 1995 Eddie Jones Rookie Game Mitchell & Ness jersey, size 48. Made in U.S.A. Looks fantastic in person. I don't see myself getting any other jerseys anytime soon unless something else crazy drops on ebay, but I'll still be around looking at what everyone else picks up and to help whenever I can.

View media item 2139310

my goodness...

View media item 1982140

It's legit. However it may be a personalized jersey. The tag looks like the updated Nike tag. I have the same one and I had personalized one before Nike lost its nba jersey contract. I remember NT was lit over getting some in before they switched to reebok. Nba store sent me a home one by accident then sent me my ordered road one. So I got 2 for 1. Compared to the Mitchell ness, those Nike jerseys are darker in color and the mesh is different. on pics and from afar they look similar. Up close they're like night and day. Nike > m&n.

Yup, I have the same one in a size 60 [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I got it in a trade from a friend back in like 02 or 03. I remember he said he got it personalized from NBA.com.

Back
Top Bottom