Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Legit check.. The guy is selling it to me for $210. Don't want to get a fake. He said it was from the jersey era

View media item 2136295

It's legit. However it may be a personalized jersey. The tag looks like the updated Nike tag. I have the same one and I had personalized one before Nike lost its nba jersey contract. I remember NT was lit over getting some in before they switched to reebok. Nba store sent me a home one by accident then sent me my ordered road one. So I got 2 for 1. Compared to the Mitchell ness, those Nike jerseys are darker in color and the mesh is different. on pics and from afar they look similar. Up close they're like night and day. Nike > m&n.

^ But he wasn't asking if he wore it or not. He specifically asked if it was legit or not...

Aight man, relax, it ain't that deep.

I made a statement about the jersey that wasn't directed toward you or anyone in particular.

Just carry on bro.

Style wise it's same ****

But if you wanna get technical, yea he didn't "wear"

To most, not a big deal. If it bothers you that much it's from 2003 then idk what to say

To those with both M&N and Champion Jordan jerseys. Which are higher quality?

Champion by far. The made in U.S.A. Mitchell and Ness are pretty decent though, if you can find one it would be worth the pickup. The best is definitely the Champion pro cuts, but they are very expensive and the prices are rising.

Edit: I was worried that the value of my Champion jerseys was going to go down when Mitchell & Ness came out with the new Jordan releases, but since they made them with their new standard made in China process, the Champions are now more sought after and expensive.

Last edited:
I don't have a 98 jersey but I do have the nba store Nike custom. The color and mesh holes are different than the m&n version. Compared with m&n authentic Bulls shorts:

View media item 2138334
Here's another comparison for reference:

Champion by far. The made in U.S.A. Mitchell and Ness are pretty decent though, if you can find one it would be worth the pickup. The best is definitely the Champion pro cuts, but they are very expensive and the prices are rising.

Edit: I was worried that the value of my Champion jerseys was going to go down when Mitchell & Ness came out with the new Jordan releases, but since they made them with their new standard made in China process, the Champions are now more sought after and expensive.

Appreciate the response. Just got a pinstripe and wasn't sure if I should've went the M&N route or the original.

Pro cuts are top notch but I've started to buy size 40. Finding a size 40 pro cut is not happening :lol:

I love that orange Spirits jersey but I've never seen someone with the home version. You my guy are bodying it right now.

shaq is nice. was watching one on ebay for a while, but decided against it. :smokin

that white spirits marvin barnes is :smokin too. wonder what prompted the change in MN cut from a slight A line to the current hourglass like cut?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom