Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Pro cut

champion authentic

M&N

The procut is spot on with that side piping, I see why people dish out the money for them

Last edited:
What year did They change up the sizing on basketball jerseys? I just picked up a Jordan 84-85 and it's a little bigger than I anticipated. It's not bad enough for me to part with it, but I have my eyes on some other Jordan jerseys and I can go a size down if the sizing is the same as the 84-85 jersey.

I know a lot of people were saying everything recent is a lot slimmer, but the jerseys I'm looking at came out awhile ago. If anyone owns "the shot" jersey and or "the shrug", how's the sizing run on that?

Almost game time 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Shorts are great as is and JUST DON across the crotch seems like extra ******** for no reason.

Word. Only thing i like are the pockets but u can hit up a tailor like a lot of guys here did so that 450 price tag is just ridiculous.

I like Don C and all but his custom MN shorts I've never been a fan of. The giant logo across the front just takes the nostalgia away from the shorts for me. The pockets and drawstring in the front are nice subtle touches though.

* How much did y'all pay to have pockets put on your MN shorts? I have the 2 Knicks shorts that they've made and want pockets in them deeply lol

That just don writing is what sets em off

Not really though. The ill colors and the subtle music note logo is PERFECT without all the extra ********.

Sonics and Heat shorts with the off set piping (one side) is PERFECT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom