Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I remember hardwoodframes had that Feller for sale in a 48. Not sure if its still listed, think it was some time ago. Was like 190 i think

Was just curious about the sizing and quality.
Quality is crazy but at least for my jersey which was from 1948 I ordered a 40 originally and that fit snug so I exchanged it for a 44 which was a perfect fit. In your situation I would grab the 44 before I would the 40

Last edited:
@StillIn729
  What year did They change up the sizing on basketball jerseys? I just picked up a Jordan 84-85 and it's a little bigger than I anticipated. It's not bad enough for me to part with it, but I have my eyes on some other Jordan jerseys and I can go a size down if the sizing is the same as the 84-85 jersey.

I know a lot of people were saying everything recent is a lot slimmer, but the jerseys I'm looking at came out awhile ago. If anyone owns "the shot" jersey and or "the shrug", how's the sizing run on that?

Hmm I wanna say like 2012

They started be cut small as hell

I like Don C and all but his custom MN shorts I've never been a fan of. The giant logo across the front just takes the nostalgia away from the shorts for me. The pockets and drawstring in the front are nice subtle touches though.

* How much did y'all pay to have pockets put on your MN shorts? I have the 2 Knicks shorts that they've made and want pockets in them deeply lol

I respect what Don C has done, and like his hats and Jordans but the shorts are terrible. I can't wear anything with wording across the crotch, tacky like women wearing sweatpants with wording across the rear end.

Adding pockets to my shorts cost $24 (Canadian).

I wouldn't never even noticed if you didn't mention it. This jersey is copped asap. My favorite jersey of all time :nthat:

Why is everyone so against the wide shoulders on the shiny Iverson? Thats the way the jersey has always been. It would look weird if the they made the shoulders skinny. If anything, they should give it a +2 length. It looks kinda short

Why is everyone so against the wide shoulders on the shiny Iverson? Thats the way the jersey has always been. It would look weird if the they made the shoulders skinny. If anything, they should give it a +2 length. It looks kinda short

We know it's what they wore

It's ugly as hell and looked like **** even on the players

Last edited:
^man I got a white champion wide shoulder that I can't get rid of myself. Smh lol.

**size 52 cough cough wink wink

@StillIn729
  What year did They change up the sizing on basketball jerseys? I just picked up a Jordan 84-85 and it's a little bigger than I anticipated. It's not bad enough for me to part with it, but I have my eyes on some other Jordan jerseys and I can go a size down if the sizing is the same as the 84-85 jersey.

I know a lot of people were saying everything recent is a lot slimmer, but the jerseys I'm looking at came out awhile ago. If anyone owns "the shot" jersey and or "the shrug", how's the sizing run on that?

Hmm I wanna say like 2012

They started be cut small as hell

maybe even earlier then that...

they had to retool once da jersey era craah happened... size 62 jerseys :lol: :x

Last edited:
ebay is flooded with the wide shoulder joint, even tho they're oversized but you can get em tailor.

i wouldn't tailor a wide shoulder...its too much of a hassle...u gotta bring in da sides and still make da wide shoulders congruent...ends up looking like a da letter T :lol:

Back
Top Bottom