Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not really though. The ill colors and the subtle music note logo is PERFECT without all the extra ********.

Sonics and Heat shorts with the off set piping (one side) is PERFECT.
everyone got different opinions. I like the writing but it's also cool without it

Yea it definitely isn't but damn near anything in the high end market is worth tell markup

I personally would never buy that "Just Don" stuff. I'm too much of a throwback purist, I want my stuff to look as close to the original as possible.

Yea it definitely isn't but damn near anything in the high end market is worth tell markup

We have different definitions of high end then :lol:

They're stock Mitchell and Ness shorts with alterations aren't they?

You could get a tailor to put JUST ALP on them for less money.

Lol them shorts are hot, that 450 tag is what prevented me from instacopping

i don't mind when he adds the teams logo or the name but his name is a bit too much for my liking

Alp the type to have dated *** rich young gear and rock it today cause it' was once "high end" gear :lol:
Just cause it's high end don't make it better. :wink:

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for the 96 Jordan all star

Otherwise unless any 2003 all star jersey drops I think I'm done

Shout out @StunnaMan for the hook up: (44k post
glasses.gif
)

enjoy 
smokin.gif

@StillIn729   What year did They change up the sizing on basketball jerseys? I just picked up a Jordan 84-85 and it's a little bigger than I anticipated. It's not bad enough for me to part with it, but I have my eyes on some other Jordan jerseys and I can go a size down if the sizing is the same as the 84-85 jersey.

I know a lot of people were saying everything recent is a lot slimmer, but the jerseys I'm looking at came out awhile ago. If anyone owns "the shot" jersey and or "the shrug", how's the sizing run on that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom