Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I honestly think M&N just screwed up, as in they didn't really study or review the AS jersey long enough to know the numbers should be white with the red outline :rolleyes lol I mean I cant think of a another reason why they would change that up - they ALWAYS stay true to the original.

I honestly think M&N just screwed up, as in they didn't really study or review the AS jersey long enough to know the numbers should be white with the red outline :rolleyes lol I mean I cant think of a another reason why they would change that up - they ALWAYS stay true to the original.

That's a lie lol, M&N have had noteable errors over the years. Like when they released that teal colored all star Jordan Jersey with the upside down 2 :x

Need a few opinions; I have a chance to buy this Lebron 2009-2010 Cavs authentic away jersey (similar to the one M&N just released) but with the Cavs 40th anniversary patch for $200....should I do it? It's in new condition also.

View media item 2212461

I honestly think M&N just screwed up, as in they didn't really study or review the AS jersey long enough to know the numbers should be white with the red outline
eyes.gif
lol I mean I cant think of a another reason why they would change that up - they ALWAYS stay true to the original.
That's a lie lol, M&N have had noteable errors over the years. Like when they released that teal colored all star Jordan Jersey with the upside down 2
sick.gif
The upside down "2" was a good one. Then they tried to say they referenced MJ's gamer from the HOF and that's hiw his jersey was. Like there isn't a ton of visual evidence proving them wrong.A couple other personal favorites of mine were the white Deion 49ers jersey that they only wore once the season he was there and wasn't on the team yet.The other, the '95 Warren Moon Pro Bowl jersey where they got his number wrong. Lol

Back
Top Bottom