Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Tryna get that curry rookie jersey... but $300... >D

Wait til it hits fanatics which it will soon

And wait for 20-30% off otherwise screw $300

MN also needs to change that jock tag, way too big and OD especially for these newer style jerseys

Tryna get that curry rookie jersey... but $300... >D

Wait til it hits fanatics which it will soon

And wait for 20-30% off otherwise screw $300

MN also needs to change that jock tag, way too big and OD especially for these newer style jerseys

Been saying this for a while. It's to the point where it turns me off from copping NBA jerseys. It doesn't mesh well with most of the jersey's looks anymore.

Time to slim it down.

Last edited:
I miss the old NBA jocktag. It was just the yr no player name on it, a slimmer hwc tag, and sz tag

Last edited:
I purchased the 96-97 Away Ewing Jersey for $179.95 shipped on fans edge with 30% off early this morning. After this year, I think I'm going to collect throwback jerseys instead of shoes since, I nearly have all the pairs I want.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 Still need that jacket 

Man they needa do some more players from original 6 teams. Id love a tie domi jersey but somehow i feel like they wouldnt make it after he beat the brakes off that flyers fan in the penalty box :lol:

damn I missed all the sales since I decided to stay away from this thread :smh:

Since we are talking about what we would like for M&N to produce....what NBA shorts do you guys want made?

Nice but you'll never catch me in an Islanders jersey :lol:
why? only Rangers?

I'm not that big of a stan that you won't see me rock another team's gear because they're a rival. I'm just a fan of sports and a lot of their individual players. The gear these pro teams rock just happen to be dope as hell and if I like it, I buy it.

Last edited:
So I made an offer On a Bernie Williams used bp jersey on eBay for super cheap. He didn't know what he was selling. I asked if it had a name and number patch inside. He didn't respond. Cancels the auction and jacks up the price. How shady is that??

Here's the original auction:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222290455934

Now here's the new auction. Note the change in description saying it was in a case. Shady seller. Don't buy from him.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222298091557

damn I missed all the sales since I decided to stay away from this thread :smh:

Since we are talking about what we would like for M&N to produce....what NBA shorts do you guys want made?

- 90s Bulls Home
- Late 90s Rockets, Hawks, Pistons, Kings, Pacers, Bucks, Magic (road and alternate), Cavs, Hornets.

Man....just drop every damn pair of shorts from 1990-2001. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom