Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn man I can't even get myself a pair of warriors shorts :smh:

Neither can I. I slept thinking they would sit and go on-sale. Those were easily the most popular shorts M&N dropped (and probably fastest to sell)...Warriors, Bulls, and probably Magic.

should have BIN instead of haggling with an offer trying to get even more of a steal
congratulations - you played yourself
yup. No agreement was made and too many questions were asked which prompted dude to do research and Jack up the price. When there's a steal you buy and ask questions later

It's all good. I'm enjoying my Yankees mattingly hof copped under $100 from sale and I'm patiently waiting for Black Friday sale.

damn I missed all the sales since I decided to stay away from this thread :smh:

Since we are talking about what we would like for M&N to produce....what NBA shorts do you guys want made?

- 90s Bulls Home
- Late 90s Rockets, Hawks, Pistons, Kings, Pacers, Bucks, Magic (road and alternate), Cavs, Hornets.

Man....just drop every damn pair of shorts from 1990-2001. :lol:
Man you not lying :lol:

I would like to see some Blazers and some Wolves made

the world ain't ready
Fans hated the Gorton's fisherman jersey when they had it 
laugh.gif

It's also crazy too about that Curry rookie jersey, you cop it the year it came out, it would run you about, what? $150-$180, now that ish is $300, that's a crazy jump in six years, plus I wasn't a fan of that jersey design myself.

None are available for purchase at the moment though that's what I'm saying

Back
Top Bottom