Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Got my Curry Rookie today....so much fire! I'll have to compare it to my Baron "We Believe" jersey when I get home to see if there are any differences. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Xmas came early for me today...my Mully came in too! 
smokin.gif

Chris Mullin was my favorite player growing up and why my favorite number is 17. 

Weird that everything on this jersey is screenprinted, but the Mullin on the back is stitched in....any one know if that's how the jerseys were back in 85?

My two pieces that came in today! 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Nice pick ups! Curry is dope. Those pics actually got me contemplating copping it now lol. Stock pics never do justice

Nice pick ups! Curry is dope. Those pics actually got me contemplating copping it now lol. Stock pics never do justice
Do it! Haha, the cut of the Curry is really nice...for everything that M&N is not, they did a great job on the Curry, IMO. 

Xmas came early for me today...my Mully came in too! :smokin

Chris Mullin was my favorite player growing up and why my favorite number is 17. 

View media item 2215949

View media item 2215950

Weird that everything on this jersey is screenprinted, but the Mullin on the back is stitched in....any one know if that's how the jerseys were back in 85?

View media item 2215951

My two pieces that came in today! :pimp:

View media item 2215952

Curry is so sick :nthat: :x
Shout out to Mullin, SJU alum checkin in :nthat:

Curry is nice. I would get it on a nice sale but like the GSW M&N shorts it'll probably move fast due to Curry and the Warriors current popularity.

Someone asking for a Jamison jersey? Lololol

OG fans understand.

Antawn* is all we had here for a few years. Those teams he anchored weren't good but they were hella entertaining to watch.

Still the only player I've ever seen score 50 in back to back games. :pimp:

Last edited:
OG fans understand.

Antawn* is all we had here for a few years. Those teams he anchored weren't good but they were hella entertaining to watch.

Still the only player I've ever seen score 50 in back to back games. :pimp:

Shoutout Jamison. The reason we got VC :pimp:

Never been a fan of any of Golden State Warriors jerseys. The ugliest color combo for any clothing IMO is blue/yellow...

OG fans understand.

Still the only player I've ever seen score 50 in back to back games.
pimp.gif
I still remember Antawn and Kobe going at it....each had 50 that night. So dope. 

Back
Top Bottom