Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just checked my e-mail and new was restricted last Black Friday.

I'm copping:

Lawrence Taylor Giants Authentic
Patrick Ewing 98-99
Larry Johnson Hornets

This all sounds :nthat:

I will be looking at NY Rangers Brian Leetch 1993-1994. Hoping the fit on the hockey jerseys is good, it will be the first M&N I am getting.

This all sounds :nthat:

I will be looking at NY Rangers Brian Leetch 1993-1994. Hoping the fit on the hockey jerseys is good, it will be the first M&N I am getting.

I got the same exact jersey BF like 2 years ago, should be pics way earlier in the thread.

It fits good but the sleeves were a bit short. But I wear a hoodie under so it doesn't really matter.

Grabbed Wht Home Tmac for $219 shipped from NBA site. Got 20% off the current sale price....All Time fav player so it was a must....

Praying M&N doesn't mark the road tmac as "new" prior to their Black Friday sale. Plan to scoop as soon as sale hits.....

S/O to all the peeps that hit on the MLTD sale. That Lebron is dope. I hate Curry lol but looks like M&N executed perfectly on his rookie jersey....

Like others said. If new items have no sale. Probably nothing. I rather cop from fansedge or fanatics. I believe they did a 35 or 40 flash sale last year.

Last edited:
Trip is the 98 all star Kobe that wasn't marked new last week on M&N is now marked new.

But they did take the new label off a lot of the football jerseys.

Finally got my Dubs warm-up jacket from the Black Market 50% off sale. Kinda took a long time, but for 75 bucks, this jacket was the steal of the century! Love the buttons...feels like an old skool Starter jacket....So much fire!! 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I kinda wanna scoop the deion cowboys joint but i told myself i needa chill with jerseys :lol: at least til they release randy moss

You took the words out of my mouth about cutting back on shoes to collect throwbacks lol I was hoping to scoop up the KG and Duncan during the BF sale but they're marked as new and there's only big sizes on the blue 96-97 Kobe jersey I've been wanting. Definitely getting the Cowboys Deion, Vince Carter away, and the Griffey jersey. My wife will not be happy.

Can get it right now on NBA store for well under $200

Think it's the best Jordan released IMO

how do you make it cheaper than 212 right now?

Code is AMEX20

now I see all smaller sizes are gone.

repped as always.

The M&N BF hasn't even started and I already spent my jersey allowance on the MLTD sale (curry) and this nba.com sale (jordan 92 asg).

You took the words out of my mouth about cutting back on shoes to collect throwbacks lol I was hoping to scoop up the KG and Duncan during the BF sale but they're marked as new and there's only big sizes on the blue 96-97 Kobe jersey I've been wanting. Definitely getting the Cowboys Deion, Vince Carter away, and the Griffey jersey. My wife will not be happy.
Yeah, Throwbacks are more timeless, in my opinion.

Yeah, Throwbacks are more timeless, in my opinion.

For sure. Ive said it before but if ever a time comes i stop wearing jerseys im gonna frame em and hang em on my wall. Most of the jerseys i have are guys i grew up watching, a few exceptions like hank aaron lol

For sure. Ive said it before but if ever a time comes i stop wearing jerseys im gonna frame em and hang em on my wall. Most of the jerseys i have are guys i grew up watching, a few exceptions like hank aaron lol
I'll never stop wearing jerseys! I've invested too much into this already...I'll be that guy that's 60 wearing a sick Curry "throwback" at the bar. 
roll.gif

I'll never stop wearing jerseys! I've invested too much into this already...I'll be that guy that's 60 wearing a sick Curry "throwback" at the bar. 
roll.gif
Lol. I'm in my 30's now and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I remember having the Champion NBA jerseys growing up and I feel like a kid all over again with these M&N jerseys. I still have so many that I want, though. I try my best to wait for the sales.

I'll never stop wearing jerseys! I've invested too much into this already...I'll be that guy that's 60 wearing a sick Curry "throwback" at the bar. :rofl:
I love jerseys man! I got the Brian Urlacker Nike Elite Jersey when they first started making Jersey's back in 2012, but that was right before he retired. Now I can say that it's a "Throwback"..lol.

Back
Top Bottom