Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Could be wrong but I'm expecting up to 50% off and it'll be old and certain clothes will be half. Jerseys will be like 30% off. That up to **** is always trickery.

Wish they would have had this selection during the $100 jersey sale.

Looking back, I ain't take aadvantage of that sale like I should've.

Only copped like 2-3 :smh:

Nope, 50% or $100 is it for me. Copped 9 with that last $100 sale. I was ready. I'm patient as hell so I'm good.

curry wont be on sale 
mean.gif
 "exclusions..."

Nope, 50% or $100 is it for me. Copped 9 with that last $100 sale. I was ready. I'm patient as hell so I'm good.

This

Probably won't do 50% anyways since there's not much I want that bad

$100 and I'll be in and chances if that happen are rather slim to none

fansedge always have a sale, ALWAYS! It's usually 20% to 30% off.. Defintely the site to go on all year around if you want a Throwback for less then retail:pimp:

fansedge always have a sale, ALWAYS! It's usually 20% to 30% off.. Defintely the site to go on all year around if you want a Throwback for less then retail:pimp:
Don't forget follow the legit sellers on ebay. I got my jkidd before it even went up on Mitchell and Ness for 170.

Don't forget follow the legit sellers on ebay. I got my jkidd before it even went up on Mitchell and Ness for 170.

Is there a list of legit sellers for M&N on eBay anywhere on here? I usually post legit checks and have been good overall but would be good to follow the ones that are certain.

The only thing worth copping during the Fansedge/Fanatics sale is the bp jersey imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom