Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Nice rice and Bradshaw :pimp:
Thanks man! I'm addicted lol. I'm really cutting back on shoes just to collect Throwback jerseys lol. Next up, Miami Heat Hardaway, 97-98 Iverson, and maybe the Joe Namath

Its funny, I quit the shoe game in 2010 ish and started buying mad jerseys. Now the last year or two I've fallen back on jerseys and back into the shoe game. SMH, Rice jersey is cold as ****.

I'll never stop wearing jerseys! I've invested too much into this already...I'll be that guy that's 60 wearing a sick Curry "throwback" at the bar. :rofl:
Lol. I'm in my 30's now and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I remember having the Champion NBA jerseys growing up and I feel like a kid all over again with these M&N jerseys. I still have so many that I want, though. I try my best to wait for the sales.

Same. I'm frugal and it's only now that I am fortunate with money, that I will splurge a bit on shoes and authentic jerseys (if the jerseys are onsale of course).

I got the LeBron James throwback for $179 on fansedge.com You can get 30% off on anyy Jersey on there if you type in Ringer on Checkout. Sale ends at 11:59 pm est

I kinda wanna scoop the deion cowboys joint but i told myself i needa chill with jerseys :lol: at least til they release randy moss

Quit waiting on M&N and cop you a puma Vikings Moss Authentic you won't be disappointed. Gotta go the eBay route tho

Quit waiting on M&N and cop you a puma Vikings Moss Authentic you won't be disappointed. Gotta go the eBay route tho

Ive been checking ebay for a moss on a regular basis for a while now. Only joints my size i find are either crazy expensive or in terrible condition.

Overall, all his jerseys ive come across on ebay are either awful condition or too pricey for me. I found a sz52 reebok for 400 smh

Understandable. But most of those dudes will let it go for cheaper. There is a Purle helmet tag on ebay now for a bin of 160 ..... it's a size 54 tho. Might be able to snag it for 140 with the best offer. Not sure if M&N has a deal with Moss yet. I could be wrong tho

Last edited:
Understandable. But most of those dudes will let it go for cheaper. There is a Purle helmet tag on ebay now for a bin of 160 ..... it's a size 54 tho. Might be able to snag it for 140 with the best offer. Not sure if M&N has a deal with Moss yet. I could be wrong tho

How is sizing for reebok and puma in relation to m&n? What would a 54 be?

I spoke with someone from m&n back in the summer and asked about a bunch of jerseys if theyd ever make them. Randy Johnson and moss were 2 i asked about and the guy said they were planning on making both. The RJ already released so based off that i just assumed Moss was in the works... Hopefully lol

I got the LeBron James throwback for $179 on fansedge.com You can get 30% off on anyy Jersey on there if you type in Ringer on Checkout. Sale ends at 11:59 pm est

Nice. I'm starting to think theres no point to order off M&N when all these side sites are offering better promotions. Really want to hold off but that Lebron is dope....did someone mention a home rookie lebron?

Nice. I'm starting to think theres no point to order off M&N when all these side sites are offering better promotions. Really want to hold off but that Lebron is dope....did someone mention a home rookie lebron?

Yea it's coming

Would rather have the home

Too bad fansedge doesn't have the curry up

Only time to really order from M&N is when they have a sale; BF, MLB playoffs, Father's Day, and after super bowl I believe. Any other time, fanatics or fansedge gets major play.,.

Yea it's coming

Would rather have the home

Too bad fansedge doesn't have the curry up

Yea the home is nice. I need more home jerseys in collection. Currently 97 Jordan and Tmac Rap are my only ones...

Only time to really order from M&N is when they have a sale; BF, MLB playoffs, Father's Day, and after super bowl I believe. Any other time, fanatics or fansedge gets major play.,.

AGREED

laugh.gif
 @ the Store account post

Back
Top Bottom