Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Probably done copping for awhile. I think I actually I have everything I want that's available after all these sales. Still a few grails out there I'd drop money for but impossible to find 
mean.gif

Same here. Looks like people didn't hold out hope on there being a $100 sale anytime soon and accepted the $150-$175 range to be a fair price.

I like the Cooper, but wonder why of all jerseys to make in the U.S. they went with that one.

i thought the same thing. such an obscure choice to decide to make with the OG mesh and cut. it really is the only reason i got it over the purple worthy. the new cut doesnt bother me at all, the new mesh doesnt bother me all that much either...but that OG mesh is fire

OAN

i am truly done with jerseys until the 1996 ALL STAR Jordan release (if it releases)

or if i find the mavs green blackmon
eddie jones rookie game

Last edited:
The 1 is off. I had two champions authentics. The black fabric of the 1 should be showing more. It's a clean jersey tho. Mesh holes should be more open.

Last edited:
The penny jersey pickups make me jealous especially because fanatics cancelled my order lol great pickup and price for the penny guys!

other sites sales > MN sale this year

IMO

penny jersey for 150

and curry and lebron rookie for 330 were both the deals of the weekend and both werent with MN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom