Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

other sites sales > MN sale this year

IMO

penny jersey for 150

and curry and lebron rookie for 330 were both the deals of the weekend and both werent with MN

Either mnn get their ish straighten out or they won't see business get better. Slapping "new" tags on old jerseys just because you're stingy is not good business practice. It's just being stupid. They know better.

Ended up going with the penny off NBA for 175 after all my discos. I liked the vc raptors better but the wife preferred the penny.

Is there any rhyme or reason to what stays in stock and what gets "retired"? I see that there was a white penny years ago, and I would have preferred that, but it seems like they're only on eBay now for a boat load.

yeah, but there's no tracking info
mean.gif
I got my shipping confirmation.

If you click on the Track the status, it'll open up the status of the order and then you can look at your tracking info there.

Fanatics cancelled my order for the blue penny. I went to buy the home Vince carter instead and they didn't refund the balance on my gift card. SMH

Thanks, only a small left now. Sucks...>:

If you're a 48 or 56 they're on NBA store. Shot coupon code gets it to 209 and then there's 15% off gcs on raise so you're down to 180. Then if you use splendor for the rebate you'll get another 1.5% off the gc and 4% off the jersey at nbastore

Jimmyjazz has the black Steve Nash for 249 with 25% off. 36 and 40 available. I know it's sold out everywhere else.

Its funny how everyone was waiting and anticipating the M&N sale and when it didnt include everything, everyone cooked on either mltd, fanatics, or jeffersons.

Fanatics was the MVP for me, Lebron and Timmy jersey for $267.

Last edited:
Bulls shorts that I got from the M&N sale were scheduled to be delivered today. Has now been moved to Monday instead! Argghhhh!!!!! Damn you FedEx!

Bulls shorts that I got from the M&N sale were scheduled to be delivered today. Has now been moved to Monday instead! Argghhhh!!!!! Damn you FedEx!
I hate Fedex.  I did Signature confirmation so people wouldn't steal my package off my doorstep.  They tried to deliver earlier but I wasn't home.  I called them to see if they could hold it since I'm leaving for a work trip next week and they told me they couldn't hold it for more than 5 days and would just send it back to Mitchell and Ness.  Unbelievable.  I had to call multiple facilities before I finally got the number to the local delivery center and had someone agree to hold it for me.  

Back
Top Bottom