Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Got my penny from Jefferson in today. And my 94 rice jerseys for me and my son yesterday off the m&n sale.

Only thing I'm waiting on is my purple kobe from the Lakers store website. They have to be the most remedial people ever. Ordered it last Monday. Their location is about 15 miles from me. They didn't ship until Monday. Then I find out all they did was print the shipping label and ups didn't pick it up until late last evening.

I called them on Friday offering to just come pick it up from their warehouse since I'm close by and they wouldn't allow me that option. Wouldn't recommend ordering from them unless the deal is above and beyond better than anyone else.

I received my Jeffersons' package (penny jersey and a bucket hat) today as well. However, the bucket hat did not have any tags attached, smells like smoke, and has a stain on the crown. I'm in process of verifying my penny jersey from them vs. my online M&N store jerseys. Please verify your jerseys from Jeffersons, the hat situation seems very sketchy.

I received my Jeffersons' package (penny jersey and a bucket hat) today as well. However, the bucket hat did not have any tags attached, smells like smoke, and has a stain on the crown. I'm in process of verifying my penny jersey from them vs. my online M&N store jerseys. Please verify your jerseys from Jeffersons, the hat situation seems very sketchy.

Highly doubt Jefferson would deal in fake jerseys just because they pulled and shipped a used bucket hat that qc/returns missed.

Just send the bucket hat back and get another.

Don't be the jersey collector that cried wolf

Got my Ozzie Smith BP jersey in from the Fanatics sale. For anybody questioning the sizing on these, I'm 5'10 and 170 and the Large fits. A medium would probably have me looking like Ezekiel Elliot.

went big 6 hats, a bball jerzey, 3 fb jerzees, a bp jerzee, 2 nba warmup jackets, and a padres hoody(not pictured)

milwaukee bucks snapback

buccaneers snapback

redwings snapback

upside down pacerlogo snapback

miami heat blue snapback

philadelphia flyers snapback

fran tarkenton vikings jersey

jim kelly superbowl jersey(now I really want it in blue)

sammy baugh ******** jersey

wes unseld bullets jersey

rollie fingers oakland athletics bp jersey(aite)

los angeles lakers warmup jacket

charlotte hornets warmup jacket

padres alomar, and pirates clemente jersey otw

went big 6 hats, a bball jerzey, 3 fb jerzees, a bp jerzee, 2 nba warmup jackets, and a padres hoody(not pictured)
milwaukee bucks snapback
buccaneers snapback
redwings snapback
upside down pacerlogo snapback
miami heat blue snapback
philadelphia flyers snapback

fran tarkenton vikings jersey
jim kelly superbowl jersey(now I really want it in blue)
sammy baugh ******** jersey
wes unseld bullets jersey
rollie fingers oakland athletics bp jersey(aite)

los angeles lakers warmup jacket
charlotte hornets warmup jacket

View media item 2246746
View media item 2246748

padres alomar, and pirates clemente jersey otw

Nice pickups but you using a Motorola RAZR fam?

The back numbers on the road asg are red, front is white. On the home, front numbers are red, back is blue. I can understand the confusion but still, they dropped the ball on that one. I'm sure once it's fixed, insta-cop.

lol, y'all trippin, these pics came from a dell webcam built in to this laptop, so imagine me having to raise an airbook around like its actually a camera, cuz this shxt battery wont charge and it only works when its plugged in

pz

lol, y'all trippin, these pics came from a dell webcam built in to this laptop, so imagine me having to raise an airbook around like its actually a camera, cuz this shxt battery wont charge and it only works when its plugged in

pz

I think most ppl just take pics with their phone when they post them on this site. Seems easier that using the webcam.

Back
Top Bottom