Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

:lol:

I feel like im looking at a pic from the early 2000s cuz of that picture quality and that wes unseld jersey :lol:

:lol:

lol, y'all trippin, these pics came from a dell webcam built in to this laptop, so imagine me having to raise an airbook around like its actually a camera, cuz this shxt battery wont charge and it only works when its plugged in

pz

Still have a Motorola RAZR or did you just get home after ten years?

shout out to whoever posted that Jefferson site
smokin.gif

got the Garnett and a Sprewell in a medium on the way....got shipping info last night but its not in the system yet

hope they fit well.........first M&N jerseys for me!

lol, y'all trippin, these pics came from a dell webcam built in to this laptop, so imagine me having to raise an airbook around like its actually a camera, cuz this shxt battery wont charge and it only works when its plugged in

pz

:rofl:

pretty pissed i aint gon front..

"It seems as though the warriors jacket oversold and the Lakers shorts was a discrepancy in inventory. We actually have a no m&n basketball shorts in stock right now. We have a ton coming in Feb- March. Can I substitute either one or the other for something else?"

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

"It seems as though the warriors jacket oversold and the Lakers shorts was a discrepancy in inventory. We actually have a no m&n basketball shorts in stock right now. We have a ton coming in Feb- March. Can I substitute either one or the other for something else?"

>: :stoneface: :smh:

Thats from where??

>: :stoneface: :smh:

I'd be sick.

Bad business. Especially seeming as if they weren't even going to let you know, if you hadn't emailed them first.

I wasn't crazy about my experience with jeffersons either. I ordered last Tuesday, never got any tracking info until Monday, after I emailed them asking what was up. My package arrived Wednesday although original tracking info said Tuesday.

My experience with them was smooth. Ordered Wednesday night. They didn't ship til Monday which is understandable given Thursday was thanksgiving and Friday was Black Friday. But I got on Wednesday and shipping was free.

Sucks for those who had less smooth transactions though.

jeffersons transaction was smooth too. although i did send them a message via my Facebook messenger app. they replied next day due to it being late on a sunday. they shipped out monday and package arrived wed even though it was projected to arrive thurs (today) via usps. they even shipped priority without me paying for it.

sorry for that SNAFU erupt.

all the rest of you guys, be patient. package will come.

i would advise contacting them via Facebook messenger.

I'd be sick.

Bad business. Especially seeming as if they weren't even going to let you know, if you hadn't emailed them first.
word, im STILL blown about it. i HELLA wanted that jacket. but more just about the situation 

Fansedge got 25% off right now, so might still grab difference is less than $10 between them so f it.

i sent them the email this morning too, and nothing all day until i saw em post a new pic on IG and was like yall not answering emails? then they hit me with that 
mean.gif

dude hooked me with a disco code tho so ima use that once they re-up on shorts 
smokin.gif

Jeffersons is hella sloppy, my package was set for yesterday. **** is in flushing now. Who knows if or when I'll get my ****.

Back
Top Bottom